Register Now
Ay az

Name of this game

30 minutes ago, Ay az said:

I took the screenshot from my phone...the game itself is on a computer monitor that is selling on Newegg. So it's a PC game...

I think I found the monitor LINK.

I wish you had mentioned that earlier, though. That image is most likely a graphic somebody designed to look like a game. It's common for companies to do that as it looks better to have an image on the screen rather than just leaving it blank. Sometimes the images are that of an actual game, (like here) but most of the time it isn't because there would have to be some kind deal worked out between a game's publisher and the company making the monitor in order to do that. In short, using an image from an actual game wouldn't be legal. So if it were a real game, the image would clearly tell you what the game is, call it a form of advertisement. Sorry, but you've wasted your time. It's almost certain that game doesn't exist.

Edited by Shagger

3 hours ago, Ay az said:

I took the screenshot from my phone...the game itself is on a computer monitor that is selling on Newegg. So it's a PC game...

As @Shagger said, it's likely a mock-up. Companies tend to do that in order to promote their products by showing some "sharp" images.

Echoing what the two posters above me say, it's sadly not a real game. The first giveaway was that it's a gaming monitor, which typically has such things to illustrate (usually very poorly) how the features work. The second was the 144Km/h in the bottom right corner, 144 just so happening to be the refresh rate of the monitor. And thirdly, I'm familiar with this marketing from Ye Olden Dayes when graphics card boxes had similar art. Tacky as it looks today, it did wonders in drawing the eye.

Edited by Withywarlock

On 8/1/2021 at 2:37 AM, Ay az said:

Hello

Anyone knows the name of this game.

Thanks

Screenshot_20210730-114103336.png

It could be just about any bike racing game as far as I can tell. If it's actually a real game, then it's only going to be those who are more into bike racing games that can tell the game easily by just seeing the picture. 

35 minutes ago, Shole said:

Have you tried googles reverse search for that image?

I actually checked that and nothing relating to that came up. I had ask in one gaming community on Discord and no one knows anything about it.