Register Now
StaceyPowers

Stray

2 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Anyone know the pricing?

$30 on Steam, probably the same for consoles as well. Not a bad price point, since I thought it would have been a full price $60-$70 game. Thank goodness it's not, because I don't see it being worth that much. $30 is not bad and works imo. 

I kinda hope they add modding abilities to this game. I bet people could do some crazy stuff in it. 

3 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

$30 on Steam, probably the same for consoles as well. Not a bad price point, since I thought it would have been a full price $60-$70 game. Thank goodness it's not, because I don't see it being worth that much. $30 is not bad and works imo. 

I kinda hope they add modding abilities to this game. I bet people could do some crazy stuff in it. 

Yeah, the game's price is something that's going to make it sell more because if it were to be at $70, most people would likely say no to it. 

I would personally kick it over with my left leg because I'm never going to be pay a full price of $70 for that kind of game. 

$30 is cool for a Stray, adding molding to the game will make it captivating and looking more real, already the graphics gonna be super. I saw it via the trailer I watched recently, let's see how it goes by this month. 

On 7/8/2022 at 12:23 AM, Justin11 said:

$30 is cool for a Stray, adding molding to the game will make it captivating and looking more real, already the graphics gonna be super. I saw it via the trailer I watched recently, let's see how it goes by this month. 

Molding of the game? I don't really understand what that means or what you're trying to say. Would you please explain well what you're trying say here? 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Molding of the game? I don't really understand what that means or what you're trying to say. Would you please explain well what you're trying say here? 

Check out what @kane said to @StaceyPowers, you'll understand where I took my point, which included molding in the game.  

We all know that not all video game have molding abilities even if it is limited to PC users. Some doesn't have such special quality, that's why 'Kane stretched that, if 'Stray can feature molding, it will make the game more interesting. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Check out what @kane said to @StaceyPowers, you'll understand where I took my point, which included molding in the game.  

We all know that not all video game have molding abilities even if it is limited to PC users. Some doesn't have such special quality, that's why 'Kane stretched that, if 'Stray can feature molding, it will make the game more interesting. 

Oh!! I had to track that back and what you're actually referring to was modding and not molding. Damn it!! That threw me completely off balance but I understand exactly what you mean now. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Oh!! I had to track that back and what you're actually referring to was modding and not molding. Damn it!! That threw me completely off balance but I understand exactly what you mean now. 

I got you, maybe the spelling differs, but mine isn't off, the right spelling is molding. And Kane was referring to that, abd we know the benefits surrounding molding, it adds artistic flair to any video game. 

17 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I got you, maybe the spelling differs, but mine isn't off, the right spelling is molding. And Kane was referring to that, abd we know the benefits surrounding molding, it adds artistic flair to any video game. 

No!!! You're wrong about the right word for what you were trying to say. It's not molding but MODDING. It's video games modding not molding. There's even a thread for it here in The Gaming Mod Thread

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

No!!! You're wrong about the right word for what you were trying to say. It's not molding but MODDING. It's video games modding not molding. There's even a thread for it here in The Gaming Mod Thread

I've seen it, you're right, I was thinking the spelling I went for is the correct one. I've noted it bro, that's one thing we want to see around Stray when it gets launched. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Phew. For a moment there, I was wondering if "molding" was a word for "modding" and I was out of the loop.

Lol never heard the word molding for modding. But yeah, modding abilities in stray would be pretty dope. Maybe change the animal type to a dog, or alien creature. Or replace it with a tiny human. Kinda like that little nightmares game. 

But I doubt they would add modding to this game. From what I saw, it's more of a linear game, so it probably won't give you much creative freedom. 

On 7/11/2022 at 8:40 PM, Kane99 said:

But I doubt they would add modding to this game. From what I saw, it's more of a linear game, so it probably won't give you much creative freedom. 

Even though with the price the game is set at to be sold is enticing, I'm still going to hold out on buying the game immediately when it's released and gauge gamers experience with their expectations on the game. If they are met, then I will get it. 

On 7/11/2022 at 8:40 PM, Kane99 said:

Lol never heard the word molding for modding. But yeah, modding abilities in stray would be pretty dope. Maybe change the animal type to a dog, or alien creature. Or replace it with a tiny human. Kinda like that little nightmares game. 

I think that if that should happen with the game, it's probably going to ruin the whole concept of the game. They knew very well why they had to choose a cat as the animal to play in the game and I believe that it should stick at it. 

11 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Already purchased the game and I have played it though I am yet to complete the story but I would give it a proper game play by weekend, I am devoting all of this coming weekend to playing stray. 😁

What's the time that stood out for you in the game so far?