Register Now
StaceyPowers

Stray

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

What's the time that stood out for you in the game so far? 

It's an Adventure game and the cat is actually assisted by a drone called B-12 , there are quite a good number of puzzles and techs you need to figure out how to hack so you could solve the puzzles though I haven't gone deep into the game , the most epic moment i have had so far is when I encountered sentinels which is one of the antagonists and had to look for a way to avoid been killed. 

Edited by Clasher

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

It's an Adventure game and the cat is actually assisted by a drone called B-12 , there are quite a good number of puzzles and techs you need to figure out how to hack so you could solve the puzzles though I haven't gone deep into the game , the most epic moment i have had so far is when I encountered sentinels which is one of the antagonists and had to look for a way to avoid been killed. 

That's a nice one. I will keep that in mind and probably sooner than later, I'd make up my mind on playing the game. I'm getting a lot more comfortable playing puzzle video games lately and I have always loved adventure games, so my decision would most likely be a positive one. 

I guess it's kinda short, about 5 hours or so long. Not bad, but I feel like I'd play this game just once, finish it and then never play it again. 

But, I hear the modding community is having a blast modding the game. I saw someone modded in a horse and another modded in CJ from GTA lol. 

On 7/26/2022 at 6:31 PM, Kane99 said:

I guess it's kinda short, about 5 hours or so long. Not bad, but I feel like I'd play this game just once, finish it and then never play it again. 

But, I hear the modding community is having a blast modding the game. I saw someone modded in a horse and another modded in CJ from GTA lol. 

Lol.  I saw that horse mod too and it was hilarious if you have played the game you will understand why.

I haven't thought about modding my own game but I will give it a try when I am done with the whole story this weekend.

On 7/26/2022 at 6:31 PM, Kane99 said:

This is actually what one guy mentioned in another gaming forum few days ago. According to him, the game is nice with good gameplay and puzzles but it's too short for him to pay $29.99 for it.

After thinking that through, I think he's got a good point. I believe it's going to be better to wait a little bit for the price to come down or they have it sold on promo. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is actually what one guy mentioned in another gaming forum few days ago. According to him, the game is nice with good gameplay and puzzles but it's too short for him to pay $29.99 for it.

After thinking that through, I think he's got a good point. I believe it's going to be better to wait a little bit for the price to come down or they have it sold on promo. 

I feel like $30 is a fair price for a short game. But maybe it could have been cheaper, maybe $20 or so. Maybe they will release free DLC in the future for the game. 

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Well I just played this game for another couple of hours and I got bored, I mean its an okay game, its something new and refreshing but not as fun. 

For me, I can see myself playing it just once, but I feel like I'd enjoy it. I'll wait to get it when it lowers a bit in price some. 

3 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I feel like $30 is a fair price for a short game. But maybe it could have been cheaper, maybe $20 or so. Maybe they will release free DLC in the future for the game. 

If it doesn't sell according to their expectations, I'm very sure that they would be forced to slash the price because I know that they are aware gamers are not happy with the game's price looking at how short it is. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

For me, I can see myself playing it just once, but I feel like I'd enjoy it. I'll wait to get it when it lowers a bit in price some. 

Well you can actually play it for free if you get a month subscription of playstation ps plus extra ot premium, thats how I got it.

On 7/31/2022 at 10:02 AM, kingpotato said:

Well you can actually play it for free if you get a month subscription of playstation ps plus extra ot premium, thats how I got it.

True, but I don't have a PlayStation at the moment. But I do have pc and could check it out on steam maybe. But still not thrilled about the price tag.

Anyway, I wonder if they could do a sequel but this time with a stray dog. I could see them doing that. 

On 7/31/2022 at 3:02 PM, kingpotato said:

That's very correct and aside from getting Stray for free on that subscription, there are some other cool games to enjoy as well. I'm yet to pay for that subscription but I'm very sure I'd get it sooner or later. 

On 7/31/2022 at 7:06 AM, kingpotato said:

Well I just played this game for another couple of hours and I got bored, I mean its an okay game, its something new and refreshing but not as fun. 

Yeah, it's gets boring but in an interesting way if they could something like that.

I am used to the FPs, soul, survival games so this just gives me a break from them all.

I have had people said to me that they are enjoying the story and it's good in terms of the story, and yet the graphics is shocking and there are missing or not even added or maybe not been dealt with a fix with this cat game. THen again people makes reviews all the time. Are graphics good or bad then? 

2 hours ago, Empire said:

I have had people said to me that they are enjoying the story and it's good in terms of the story, and yet the graphics is shocking and there are missing or not even added or maybe not been dealt with a fix with this cat game. THen again people makes reviews all the time. Are graphics good or bad then? 

With the game Stray and how it's graphics came out, it's been some sort of a mixed opinion for those that I know to have played. Some of them liked, while some don't. There are even some of them that don't care where it's good or bad but are more focused on the gameplay. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

With the game Stray and how it's graphics came out, it's been some sort of a mixed opinion for those that I know to have played. Some of them liked, while some don't. There are even some of them that don't care where it's good or bad but are more focused on the gameplay. 

From the gameplay I saw, the graphics looked pretty good to me. And I heard that if you had ray tracing and all that enabled, it looks even better. I heard some people have issue with the cat animations and the way the cat moved. But otherwise I think most people really enjoyed the look of the game. 

I also heard the controls are kinda limited. You essentially move in the direction you want to go and click a button for the place you want to jump/move to. And otherwise it's just running around the world as a cat. Supposedly the way the game controls, makes it easier for more people to play.