Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

The hidden evil of games- game updates

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I think it's the best option for him to get rid of some of the files causing his console to lag, he needs to correct it before it's late. 

Yeah - it's actually what happened to me one time when I was still playing with my Playstation 2 console. I had to get rid of some games in the end. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually what happened to me one time when I was still playing with my Playstation 2 console. I had to get rid of some games in the end. 

I remembered PS2 those days, it's input ROM it's simply 8MB little amount of game fills it up, but if you have two ROM you'll simply have extra space for 2-3 more games. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I remembered PS2 those days, it's input ROM it's simply 8MB little amount of game fills it up, but if you have two ROM you'll simply have extra space for 2-3 more games. 

I actually never had any issue with PS2 ROM. That mostly because I always played 1 game at a time, and after completing one I proceed for another. So the ROM does not have to take too much load.

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I actually never had any issue with PS2 ROM. That mostly because I always played 1 game at a time, and after completing one I proceed for another. So the ROM does not have to take too much load.

That's good, I normally don't install more than two video games back then, to enable space on my console for other save items to occupy too, free up space to make it run smoothly. 

On 10/6/2021 at 5:44 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

This is becoming a serious god damn problem for me. I deleted a 34 gb game to get some space for a game update that was 2gb. Last night my system updated a game update that was 20 gb!!! And now I have another damn game update that says I don't have enough space for. 

Why not get ride of most games that you can't really get into now that are messing things up for you at the moment? 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Why not get ride of most games that you can't really get into now that are messing things up for you at the moment? 

I've gone through that and keep on deleting a game, only to have to delete another. Soon I'll only be down to 10 games and no more space. I'm not deleting any more games just because of updates. Updates can kiss a hairy dogs ass

On 10/11/2021 at 6:51 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I've gone through that and keep on deleting a game, only to have to delete another. Soon I'll only be down to 10 games and no more space. I'm not deleting any more games just because of updates. Updates can kiss a hairy dogs ass

SSzQ=

Oh my world!!! I didn't see that last line coming 😂