Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you think people can learn to be more tolerant from playing games?

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

That's the great lesson that we can learn whole playing. Lol. I might sound funny, but the tolerance and patience we will get to learn from there will work in our practical life also. 

Of course yes, it's not really easy to tolerate people especially when they aren't offering anything useful to your life but you have to endure with them. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I don't learn many things in my favourite options of game, like needs for speed, motor GP, asphalt etc. But in FIFA you'll get the right response you need, updates are superb indeed. 

When it comes to racing games especially Need for Speed genres, that I know how to drive today is all down to the game. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

When it comes to racing games especially Need for Speed genres, that I know how to drive today is all down to the game. 

Apart from need for speed, which other racing game do you enjoy? I love playing racing alot. Their are many options of racing it depends on the one you like, you can have a chance of any like asphalt, Forza Horizon, F1 2021 etc. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Apart from need for speed, which other racing game do you enjoy? I love playing racing alot. Their are many options of racing it depends on the one you like, you can have a chance of any like asphalt, Forza Horizon, F1 2021 etc. 

Dirt, Forza Horizon, Gran Turismo are all part of favorite racing games. F1 is something I need to get into but for not being completely comfortable with the race in real life still delays me. 

13 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Dirt, Forza Horizon, Gran Turismo are all part of favorite racing games. F1 is something I need to get into but for not being completely comfortable with the race in real life still delays me. 

If you play the replica in gaming you'll like it, but you need to be clinical indeed to always keep your direction well, in order not to delay your time so AI won't out run you. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If you play the replica in gaming you'll like it, but you need to be clinical indeed to always keep your direction well, in order not to delay your time so AI won't out run you. 

The Replica? I'm going to look out for the game. I'm very sure that it's available on PS4 or PC? 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The Replica? I'm going to look out for the game. I'm very sure that it's available on PS4 or PC? 

Yes, F1 is free on play station 4, and also in PC version. You can simply check it out too if you care. It's simply like the real world F1 game, that's why I said replica. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, F1 is free on play station 4, and also in PC version. You can simply check it out too if you care. It's simply like the real world F1 game, that's why I said replica. 

Alright - thanks for the update leads on the game. I'm definitely going to be checking it out soon. 

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're always welcome buddy, you can always update me when you're done checking it out, about your experience on it. 

Of course yes, I'm definitely going to do that once it's done. I can't hide it because it won't be showing gratitude. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

F1 is good too, but not as like Forza or NFS. The gameplay of Forza is just of another level. Jumping from the plane with parachute and start racing after touching the ground. F1 is more like a simulation and real like.