Register Now
StaceyPowers

What type of fighting in games gives you the best adrenaline rush?

The combat system of melee fighting is very well one of the most thrilling way to kill especially when the effects used in the game are so real to differentiate it from reality. Take for instance, when you cut one's neck way way the blood spills and how the person twitch on the flood before dying is definitely going to pump the adrenaline for me. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The combat system of melee fighting is very well one of the most thrilling way to kill especially when the effects used in the game are so real to differentiate it from reality. Take for instance, when you cut one's neck way way the blood spills and how the person twitch on the flood before dying is definitely going to pump the adrenaline for me. 

ahahahaha Geez man! You are making me thirsty for da blood!

20 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

ahahahaha Geez man! You are making me thirsty for da blood!

Only if you are a character in a genre where the society have decayed so bad that eating human flesh and drinking their blood for survival is made possible in the game after a kill 😋

Melee fighting just gives you an intense feeling when you're going head to head against enemies in close quarter combat where one mistake could be your last. There's no greater rush especially when the melee attacks are complimented by magic skills/weapons. It Makes for truly epic fights.

On 9/12/2021 at 11:47 PM, killamch89 said:

Melee fighting just gives you an intense feeling when you're going head to head against enemies in close quarter combat where one mistake could be your last. There's no greater rush especially when the melee attacks are complimented by magic skills/weapons. It Makes for truly epic fights.

Exactly - simply put in summary, the life of a swordsman is determined my the decision he/she makes in battles, where one wrong move would mean certain death ☠. 

On 9/23/2021 at 1:03 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's why the sword man should always be careful when it comes to making unnecessary decisions in life. Apart from the sword man all other characters face risk too, so carefulness should be applied to keep going. 

Melee fighting is something that is related to being a swordsman, although it involves more than just the use of swords but any weapons that can be inflict maximum damage. 

On 9/29/2021 at 11:56 PM, Justin11 said:

Lol, I am not a fighter, I don't play combat kind of game I'm more direct in games thst centres in adventure, sports, mainly. 

Wow, you're actually the very first gamer that I have heard say they aren't into fighting games. It's rare. 

On 10/1/2021 at 8:46 AM, Heatman said:

Wow, you're actually the very first gamer that I have heard say they aren't into fighting games. It's rare. 

😂😂😂, Did it shock you? That's how I choose to stay. I love soccer, I do love one fighting game which is Mortar Kombat. That's one of my best childhood games. I am not playing it now again, that's why I said I don't love fighting or combat games anymore. 

On 10/3/2021 at 3:49 PM, Justin11 said:

😂😂😂, Did it shock you? That's how I choose to stay. I love soccer, I do love one fighting game which is Mortar Kombat. That's one of my best childhood games. I am not playing it now again, that's why I said I don't love fighting or combat games anymore. 

Seriously - It's really shocked and chocked me as well because it's something that's very common among us kids. 

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - It's really shocked and chocked me as well because it's something that's very common among us kids. 

Yes, its coming to kids, when I was a kid I love combat games a lot due to how addicted I was into ninja films, and war firms. But now, I've found new passion in sports because its mainly business.