Register Now
StaceyPowers

You can learn a lot about someone by watching them game

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I have learnt a lot from my buddies that I played with especially when it comes controlling my game rage because they do it often. 

I have seen where a gamer smashed his Smart TV as a result of game rage. I was shocked that day and pray never to get to that point. 

48 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, what the hell got on his or her mind that made em smashed the TV? It's kinda childish to try that on my own part. 

It's something that happens all the time with most gamers. It's just that you hardly get them on camera when it happens. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's something that happens all the time with most gamers. It's just that you hardly get them on camera when it happens. 

When their are week for video game madness shows via cable, you'll definitely going to see all kinds of gamers attitude when they are raging. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When their are week for video game madness shows via cable, you'll definitely going to see all kinds of gamers attitude when they are raging. 

They are built that way if you are looking at it beyond the literal visual because it's in them to act on impulse. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

They are built that way if you are looking at it beyond the literal visual because it's in them to act on impulse. 

That's how it is for majority of the gamers, they act base on impulse, and high spirit of video game. When it isn't going your way you wouldn't feel happy. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:39 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's how it is for majority of the gamers, they act base on impulse, and high spirit of video game. When it isn't going your way you wouldn't feel happy. 

And one thing about being happy or sad is that it's something that is very obvious when it happens as you can't hide it. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you watch people play, it's always very easy for you to learn a lot of things about their gameplay because you get to understand how the reason and think when they play.

Yeah, it's something that's very much possible to learn from just watching a gamer play over a long period of time. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's something that's very much possible to learn from just watching a gamer play over a long period of time. 

I have learnt so much from watching my friends who don't have joy at all when it comes to beating the hell out of me when I was learning. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have learnt so much from watching my friends who don't have joy at all when it comes to beating the hell out of me when I was learning. 

You have stupid friends like I do as well. Those bastards really took me to hell and back in the process of my learning from them. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

You have stupid friends like I do as well. Those bastards really took me to hell and back in the process of my learning from them. 

It's actually the fun in it. Yes, I get it that at the time when you're still learning, it's never really easy at all and they don't care about your feelings 😂

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually the fun in it. Yes, I get it that at the time when you're still learning, it's never really easy at all and they don't care about your feelings 😂

I do very well agree that it's very fun playing your mates because in the process of getting beaten down, I tend to find some pleasure in the knowledge that I pick up from the lessons.

Edited by Heatman