Register Now
Heatman

What's your first ever video game played?

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

This reminds me of the Olympics game they had back in the original Nintendo console. Boy, those were the days...

Seriously - I have been looking at the game for a while and measuring up how far the gaming industry have progressed, it's incredible. 

On 9/27/2021 at 11:53 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually something that's quite understandable to happen. When you really need the focus and concentration, then getting off the soundtrack wouldn't be that bad. 

Yes, that's exactly the reason why I switch off the soundtrack when I needed more concentration to move past a tough level in the game. 

On 9/28/2021 at 10:19 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Is their any kind of series like the Olympics? 

Where you'll get to play javelin and other combinations of sports game aside soccer? 

I think that someone recommended or mentioned one of such games here. I'm going to try find it and share it all over again for you. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Definitely, I'm getting it for you sooner or later. 

But you can look through these 2020 Olympics video games and see if you like any. 

It makes sense though, I enjoy the sprinting runs, but it seems the version it's a mobile friendly type cos the image quality not the video game is simply bloke an anime. 

I know there were games that I played prior to getting the Sega Master System but I can not for the life of me remember the games I played on the Atari. The very first game that I remember playing that I know the name of was Alex The Kidd on the Sega Master system that was built into the console.