Register Now
Heatman

How often do you play games with your smartphone?

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, no one likes to be stuck in traffic that long because it gets frustrating and tiring. Only games can save me in that situation. 

Sure, only games can save us that stress when the traffic comes on our journey. I tried to avoid that, but when it comes I simply play my mobile phone games and music to save the stress. 

On 11/16/2021 at 7:55 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, only games can save us that stress when the traffic comes on our journey. I tried to avoid that, but when it comes I simply play my mobile phone games and music to save the stress. 

Seriously, music is my go to whenever I'm on a long journey. I might play games with my smartphone for some time but not too long, so I don't kill off my battery. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, music is my go to whenever I'm on a long journey. I might play games with my smartphone for some time but not too long, so I don't kill off my battery. 

As long as the smartphone 📱 isn't built for gaming specifically, the battery is definitely going to drain faster. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

As long as the smartphone 📱 isn't built for gaming specifically, the battery is definitely going to drain faster. 

Seriously, it's my biggest concern and challenges when it comes to playing video games using my smartphone because the battery 🔋 will always fall my hand. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's my biggest concern and challenges when it comes to playing video games using my smartphone because the battery 🔋 will always fall my hand. 

Most smartphone's batteries lately don't really last that long over a period of time. Even the 6000 mAh don't last to my satisfaction. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most smartphone's batteries lately don't really last that long over a period of time. Even the 6000 mAh don't last to my satisfaction. 

This is actually one of the reason why I find it very difficult to play with my mobile phone because I have so many other important things that I need the batteries to last long for me to work with instead of just playing games.

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Normally If I'm closer to my console and their is steady power supply here in my locality I wouldn't spend time playing mobile phone games. 

Personally to me phones aren't meant to play it when you're at home. The consoles are there for your go to. 

Personally to me phones aren't meant to play it when you're at home. The consoles are there for your go to. 

Yes, that's the essence of the consoles and the gaming device like the PC or PSP. They are made to offer quality gaming than mobile phone type. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, that's the essence of the consoles and the gaming device like the PC or PSP. They are made to offer quality gaming than mobile phone type. 

It's only on rare occasions when I'm at home that I get to play with my smartphone especially when I can't face the console or PC 💻 seat. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's only on rare occasions when I'm at home that I get to play with my smartphone especially when I can't face the console or PC 💻 seat. 

That's it. It can only happen to me that way when I'm away from home, where I can't make use of my console, that's when I'll consider playing with my smart phone. 

I thought it was only me that feels weird of playing with my PS4 console sometimes especially when I'm too weak after a long day of stress. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's it. It can only happen to me that way when I'm away from home, where I can't make use of my console, that's when I'll consider playing with my smart phone. 

The convenience of playing with one's smartphone anywhere and at anytime is the main reason why I would keep playing with it every now and then. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

The convenience of playing with one's smartphone anywhere and at anytime is the main reason why I would keep playing with it every now and then. 

It is actually why the portability of smartphone come into place because it allows you to actually lay in your bed and be able to play some games before you fall asleep.

Edited by Heatman