Register Now
Heatman

How often do you play games with your smartphone?

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I'm finding it very difficult to play with my smartphone as the day goes by. Just tried playing a few minutes ago with it and it was a complete turn off for me. 

Which of the game are you finding difficult moving up with? 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Most of the smart phone games are simply below standard of 3D gaming. Some are low in image resolution, graphics is poor, and gameplay is weak as well. 

I believe that some games on smartphone now are made in 3D. They are always improving on the games. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that some games on smartphone now are made in 3D. They are always improving on the games. 

Smart phone video games are simply improving in high resolution and quality of background and gameplay. The devs are simply trying their best to bring quality into it. 

28 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Smart phone video games are simply improving in high resolution and quality of background and gameplay. The devs are simply trying their best to bring quality into it. 

If they don't try as much as possible to improve on the games on mobile devices, it's not going to keep getting players as the day goes on. Improvements is essential for its continuous existence. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If they don't try as much as possible to improve on the games on mobile devices, it's not going to keep getting players as the day goes on. Improvements is essential for its continuous existence. 

Yes, players needs wonderful and eye catching gameplay, not trash, I wouldn't spend around $25-$30 buying a trash video game. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, players needs wonderful and eye catching gameplay, not trash, I wouldn't spend around $25-$30 buying a trash video game. 

I'm not sure if I had purchased any game on mobile that's cost at $25 - $30. When I get console games at that amount why do it on mobile? 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't think he is referring to buying video games on mobile, no mobile games cost such amount. Who will buy? I don't think any one can spend such for just mobile games. I'll simply download it and that's all. 

I think that if there actually games that cost that amount of money on smartphone, it wouldn't be surprising if you see someone buying it. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that if there actually games that cost that amount of money on smartphone, it wouldn't be surprising if you see someone buying it. 

Fanboys will still come in to buy it, brag about it. I won't be surprised either if it comes into play. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not sure if I had purchased any game on mobile that's cost at $25 - $30. When I get console games at that amount why do it on mobile? 

You're right, I don't see any reason to get a mobile game for such amount of money when their is console games with high quality gameplay to spend for.