Register Now
Heatman

How often do you play games with your smartphone?

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

An honest answer is always yes, I play with my smartphone all the time. In fact, I can't remember any day that passed without playing with my smartphone. 

I know a lot of people are excited about playing with their smartphone as well. For example, my kid sister is always gaming with her mobile phone. Her phone is off most of the time cos of battery drainage as a result of the game. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I play on mobile when my console is simply down due to power shut down. Or simply when I am away from console and I'm feeling bored where I am. 

Some people can't really afford to purchase consoles, so they are stuck with playing using their smartphone. 

On 10/15/2021 at 4:07 PM, Heatman said:

I know a lot of people are excited about playing with their smartphone as well. For example, my kid sister is always gaming with her mobile phone. Her phone is off most of the time cos of battery drainage as a result of the game. 

Power issue is the biggest problem with playing video games with your smartphone. It will drain the battery very fast and my smartphone is only 6000 mAh. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some people can't really afford to purchase consoles, so they are stuck with playing using their smartphone. 

You're right. Just as I can't afford PS5 console at the moment. Not everyone has over $60 to chase after PS3 at least let alone spending $250-$1000 for PS4, and 5. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're right. Just as I can't afford PS5 console at the moment. Not everyone has over $60 to chase after PS3 at least let alone spending $250-$1000 for PS4, and 5. 

If there is a possibility that you can be able to save such amount of money even if it's for 2 years, you should do that because you will be the one that will end up playing and enjoying the PS5 at last when you buy it. 

28 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If there is a possibility that you can be able to save such amount of money even if it's for 2 years, you should do that because you will be the one that will end up playing and enjoying the PS5 at last when you buy it. 

That's good idea. But do you think PS5 can still remain the latest in the next two years? You might be surprise that Sony might go bullish developing another new Gen console. 

On 10/17/2021 at 12:51 PM, Justin11 said:

That's good idea. But do you think PS5 can still remain the latest in the next two years? You might be surprise that Sony might go bullish developing another new Gen console. 

I think so yes, Sony wouldn't be looking to replace Playstation 5 in two years time because they haven't sold enough of it yet. 

On 10/18/2021 at 2:43 PM, Boblee said:

I think so yes, Sony wouldn't be looking to replace Playstation 5 in two years time because they haven't sold enough of it yet. 

I wouldn't say so too, because PS5 it's simply developed recently, it will take some time before Sony talks about upgrading to a new extraordinary franchise console. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

A lot of gamers who are Playstation fans are yet to purchase PS5. It won't be a good marketing strategy for them to produce and release a new console for now. 

Sony will be stupid to even replace or release a new console in 3 years time. Gamers won't have enough of PS5 in 3 years time, so it's most likely to still be selling hard. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Sony will be stupid to even replace or release a new console in 3 years time. Gamers won't have enough of PS5 in 3 years time, so it's most likely to still be selling hard. 

If they are like EA or Ubisoft or even Activision, I might be worried because those ones doesn't have sense at all and can wake up to do trash all of a sudden.