Register Now
The Blackangel

10 DUMBEST Mistakes Caught By Gamers

On 9/12/2021 at 4:45 PM, The Blackangel said:

Seriously - I can't stop laughing at the silly mistake with the letters injection in the Call of Duty : Modern Warfare that's completely trash. How hard is it to use a real text that means something in Pakistan 🇵🇰

I got another one.  After the release of Aliens Colonial Marines Gearbox was heavily criticised for... pretty much everything about it.  One such aspect was behaviour of the Xenomorphs and other AI controlled characters.  A critical part the AI code is the "tether" command, which dictates the area the AI controlled character needs to move into, point their guns towards and so on.

It was discovered by users on forums years after the game was released that a part of the code had a miss spelling.  Instead of "tether" is was "teather" which is why the AI didn't work properly!

After the blunder was discovered Gearbox tried to make light of the situation by listing a job advertisement for a "proof reader'.  Considering how much this game had pissed everyone off already I don't think many people were laughing with them.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The Madden 17 one sounds like typical EA - they never seem to can get anything right in recent years. All they care about is rushing out a clone of the previous year's game to milk their consumers.

It's something of a pattern that they have been following for a while now and they aren't even bothered about knowing that it's already obvious to gamers. 

The thing with World of warcraft is, time moves as you lvl up, or in some cases zones are just stuck in a specific time (see Stonetalon Mountains), but in general time moves when you lvl, and you get closer and closer to the present, as such you are going through all the expansions time wise. 

42 minutes ago, Empire said:

The thing with World of warcraft is, time moves as you lvl up, or in some cases zones are just stuck in a specific time (see Stonetalon Mountains), but in general time moves when you lvl, and you get closer and closer to the present, as such you are going through all the expansions time wise. 

The poking chickens 🐔 in The legend of Zelda series is one of the hilarious ways to die or run for your life from the village. 

The dumbest thing that I have discovered till now, is in PUBG game. Usually when you fall from a height, you get killed. But when you are inside a car, that won't hurt you at all. Even a single bar of health is damaged. That's funny, because naturally that will be a spot dead. 😆

12 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

The dumbest thing that I have discovered till now, is in PUBG game. Usually when you fall from a height, you get killed. But when you are inside a car, that won't hurt you at all. Even a single bar of health is damaged. That's funny, because naturally that will be a spot dead. 😆

Yeah - There are so many unrealistic things they do with PUBG that are completely overkill. It's as if they don't really care about making some gameplay in look real at all. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's something of a pattern that they have been following for a while now and they aren't even bothered about knowing that it's already obvious to gamers. 

They know that there'll always be suckers who'll buy it regardless of crappy it is. Fifa has a cult following with a similar mindset.

5 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

They know that there'll always be suckers who'll buy it regardless of crappy it is. Fifa has a cult following with a similar mindset.

Exactly - and as long as there are gamers who are still patronizing those shitty craps, they will keep on making them since it still makes them money 💵

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - and as long as there are gamers who are still patronizing those shitty craps, they will keep on making them since it still makes them money 💵

I think there needs to be a serious discussion on the toxic and stupid behaviors of some gamers in the gaming community. They're the ones supporting all the crap and that's why companies like EA and Activision won't make any changes.

3 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I think there needs to be a serious discussion on the toxic and stupid behaviors of some gamers in the gaming community. They're the ones supporting all the crap and that's why companies like EA and Activision won't make any changes.

Seriously - I believe that it's something that is worth discussing on and definitely it's going to be an unending long talk because the crap behavior have been pilling up for a while now. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That gets a fare share as to why developers like EA and ubisoft are still adamant to correct their mistakes. I am hopeful for them, but they should realise that they have done wrong with gamer's sentiments. They must acknowledge that. 

On 9/17/2021 at 6:41 AM, Razor1911 said:

That gets a fare share as to why developers like EA and ubisoft are still adamant to correct their mistakes. I am hopeful for them, but they should realise that they have done wrong with gamer's sentiments. They must acknowledge that. 

Just acknowledging it wouldn't cut it for me. They ought to do something to make up for all the craziness we have be dealt to.