Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

34 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

My device has 128GB In-built storage, I don't do much downloads. As such, I don't see myself getting any external SD card anytime soon. 

Mine has 512GB built-in and I still got one because I love the extra storage.

19 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Mine has 512GB built-in and I still got one because I love the extra storage.

Making it close to 1 TRB right? That's for you, as for me I'm contented with 128GB, since I'm not storing much of a big file on it. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Making it close to 1 TRB right? That's for you, as for me I'm contented with 128GB, since I'm not storing much of a big file on it. 

Yeah, I have a 512Gb Micro SD in my phone because I have lots of movies, videos and other media that I want to have at my disposal. It really is like walking with a computer in my pocket... 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, I have a 512Gb Micro SD in my phone because I have lots of movies, videos and other media that I want to have at my disposal. It really is like walking with a computer in my pocket... 

That's cool, you're walking alongside a computer no doubt. Which brand of phone is that buddy?

On 5/29/2022 at 7:37 PM, The Blackangel said:

When I go to buy an SD card, micro or not, I always buy it in person from either Walmart, or Best Buy. I know Walmart is as crooked as it gets, but they do sell some good merch. And they're the cheapest place to get them. But if I need a bigger one, I go to best buy, because at the Walmart's here, the biggest they go to is 256. I put a 512 in my Switch. That one I had to get at Best Buy. They have 1T cards, but they're way out of my price range.

I will check out the possibility of getting one from Walmart. I have used their store in the past and their service was very satisfactory. 

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G - the last Samsung flagship with a micro SD slot and the last one I'll ever be buying.

Are you it's going to be the last one 😂? When they push out another massive beast, you might be like, let me get this one for the last time 😂

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Are you it's going to be the last one 😂? When they push out another massive beast, you might be like, let me get this one for the last time 😂

Samsung has stopped releasing flagships with micro SD support since as they want to be just like Apple. My next phone will likely be a Sony Xperia Mark phone.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G - the last Samsung flagship with a micro SD slot and the last one I'll ever be buying.

Who knows you you'll still be enticed in future Samsung Galaxy flagship mobile device. I admire your phone, the specs are truly marvelous and appealing to anyone who dream having a quality phone with higher storage drive and RAM. My funds wouldn't get me such kind of phone now, it is out of budget for me. Please one last question, how much did you buy your own? 

On 5/29/2022 at 9:48 PM, killamch89 said:

I'm planning on getting one of those 1TB cards myself - I'm undecided if I'm going to put it into my phone or put it in my Switch when its delivered.

As far as I know, the Switch hasn’t been fully tested yet as to whether it can handle a card of that size. Correct if I’m wrong. As for buying one I don’t have the several hundred that I can spare for one.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Samsung has stopped releasing flagships with micro SD support since as they want to be just like Apple. My next phone will likely be a Sony Xperia Mark phone.

Yeah it's something they have been pushing for ever since they realized that most people value Apple products. They are targeting to beat them at their game. 

Since last night I was trying to get to play NDS games on my 3DS and I was having a hard time doing it, I was finally able to do it today but during the process I started to fuck around with some of the homebrew apps on my hack 3ds and I found out I had a pokebank editor (basically you can edit the abilities,moves, evs, nature, event exclusives etc) But I accidently added a japanese event, and my whole save became japanese, and the only way to change the language is to basically start a new save all over again, I lost so many damn hours in the game...

On 5/31/2022 at 7:32 PM, killamch89 said:

I need to get my hands on one of their latest Galaxy Notes. I need to have that experience and see what it feels like. I have handled S22 Ultra for a bit, I need the higher ones. 

I finally got a new Switch a couple days ago. It took about a day and a half to get all my digital games redowloaded onto the new one. But it's up and running, and I'm enjoying it. I got another Switch Lite, if anyone is curious about it. It's the blue one.