Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

16 hours ago, Clasher said:

Funny enough, every single member of my family both old and young are all fans of WWE. I watched all WrestleMania from the earliest one I remember which is WrestleMania 19 and down to the most recent.

It's all fake but a well scripted form of entertainment and I always enjoy watching brock, undertaker, Shawn Micheals, sasha banks kick some ass.

The only thing which they do that I love so much is even though they know what they do is all am act, they have strong sensitization for their viewers not to try whatever they do at home or at school. But silly me tried it out with my brother all the time especially Big Show's choke slam 😂. 

I tried kick boxing with friends when I was very young, I nearly lost half of teeth's. Kick boxing is real more than WWE, I wouldn't try any of them, I don't want to invite unnecessary injury at this time in my life. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I tried kick boxing with friends when I was very young, I nearly lost half of teeth's. Kick boxing is real more than WWE, I wouldn't try any of them, I don't want to invite unnecessary injury at this time in my life. 

There's no form of acting in kick boxing, UFC or real boxing. They are among the most deadly sports in the world. If you looked vert closely, they don't use the direct fist to punch in WWE but in boxing, it's raw direct hitting. 

16 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

The only thing which they do that I love so much is even though they know what they do is all am act, they have strong sensitization for their viewers not to try whatever they do at home or at school. But silly me tried it out with my brother all the time especially Big Show's choke slam 😂. 

I always did Randy Orton's RKO to my brother, it's just hard to resist not performing those stunts even with the clear warning displayed at the beginning of every show.

12 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I always did Randy Orton's RKO to my brother, it's just hard to resist not performing those stunts even with the clear warning displayed at the beginning of every show.

I hurt my back the first time I tried pulling off the legendary RKO. I hit my back really hard on the floor because I missed out falling on the foam we set on the floor. It was the last time I tried doing RKO. 

2 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

I hurt my back the first time I tried pulling off the legendary RKO. I hit my back really hard on the floor because I missed out falling on the foam we set on the floor. It was the last time I tried doing RKO. 

I have never tried it on a bare floor, I always do it in the bed or in a few with soft grasses, it was dangerous though because I could accidentally hurt my brother trying to pull off that stunt, we stopped doing it though and stuck to just watching and enjoying the show instead.

11 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I have never tried it on a bare floor, I always do it in the bed or in a few with soft grasses, it was dangerous though because I could accidentally hurt my brother trying to pull off that stunt, we stopped doing it though and stuck to just watching and enjoying the show instead.

I wouldn't dare to try it on the bare floor. We had our foam placed on the floor but I didn't calculate my landing well. It was why I landed a part of my back on the floor. It was a nasty fall. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Of course it is real - it's a contact sport. I've done martial arts as a kid and ended up with a broken arm during a tournament final. I did win the final but it took my hand two months after to be fully functional again.

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Kick boxing is just like a normal fight you get into with someone. The only difference with it now is that it's monetized where the fighters make a lot of money to beat the hell out of each other. 

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

There's no form of acting in kick boxing, UFC or real boxing. They are among the most deadly sports in the world. If you looked vert closely, they don't use the direct fist to punch in WWE but in boxing, it's raw direct hitting. 

I don't watch WWE closely when I was a mainstay watching it's actions. But around UFC, I'm quite active, I watch the fights and how they're so real with their fighting techniques. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I don't watch WWE closely when I was a mainstay watching it's actions. But around UFC, I'm quite active, I watch the fights and how they're so real with their fighting techniques. 

I'm talking about the WWE rules on how you throw punches at your opponent when they are wrestling. The only time they get very serious with their fight is when they sign a contract pepper before the match. 

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Of course it is real - it's a contact sport. I've done martial arts as a kid and ended up with a broken arm during a tournament final. I did win the final but it took my hand two months after to be fully functional again.

It could've been awesome man, had it been you continued in such a career, you seemed like one who would've made a decent career via martial arts. I don't have a strength for such physical combat sports, that's why I didn't take them serious. I enjoy watching UFC, because it is real and not WWE. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm talking about the WWE rules on how you throw punches at your opponent when they are wrestling. The only time they get very serious with their fight is when they sign a contract pepper before the match. 

I still don't know how the contract paper works with WWE contest. Can you share tips? 

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I did some form of martial art too when I was much younger, I practiced taekwondo and it was a really helpful experience, planning on going back to practising soon but just as a form of exercise this time.

On 6/27/2022 at 5:32 PM, Nebulous said:

Hello everyone!  Just joined this place and having a look around.  It is sooooooo hot where I live. It's been over 100 degrees everyday for like a week.  I know we go through this every year but I still can't get used to it. 

Which country is that? UAE? or is it Florida, USA? (it does get pretty hot in Florida once it hits June).