Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

This days, I do experience much sleep syndrome in the day time even when I didn't spend hours being online in the night. Such is going out of hand, even music can't stop the sleep from halting my progress when I'm trying to complete my daily routine activities. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

How can being all neat and in good hygiene a bad thing? It even allows your controllers to always be neat. 

I don't know i had an obessesion when i was a kid of washing my hands way too much (according to my grandma), so that's why i always figured it as a bad habit on the contrast i work in the food industry (i'm a baker) so i wash my hands atleast 40-50 times a day.

7 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I don't know i had an obessesion when i was a kid of washing my hands way too much (according to my grandma), so that's why i always figured it as a bad habit on the contrast i work in the food industry (i'm a baker) so i wash my hands atleast 40-50 times a day.

The pandemic of coronavirus rewired all of us when it comes to washing our hands every now and then, even when you didn't do anything 😂.. So it's a good thing you do. 

On 5/8/2022 at 11:14 PM, Heatman said:

How can being all neat and in good hygiene a bad thing? It even allows your controllers to always be neat. 

Some gamers are actually pigs as well. There are some that have never for once cleaned their console or controllers. If you see them, it would look very disgusting. 

On 5/6/2022 at 5:22 PM, Boblee said:

Only if getting wealthy is as easy as breathing, we would all be billionaires right now. 

On 5/6/2022 at 6:48 PM, Justin11 said:

Very hard to make money, it takes hard work and much time for me in a day to earn something quite tangible to make ends meet. If it were possible, no one could've been slave to another. 

Try telling that to people such as Paris Hilton and the Kardashians.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

The two personalities you introduced here are just well-known celebrities residing in your own country. This people doesn't know what suffering is all about. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The two personalities you introduced here are just well-known celebrities residing in your own country. This people doesn't know what suffering is all about. 

Exactly my point. They’ve never had to struggle, or count pennies. They’re not real people. They’re dollar bills. None of us here will ever have a private jet in our own hangar. None of us can afford plastic surgery just for the hell of it. I can’t afford to get my tits done. If I could, I definitely would. But disability doesn’t pay shit, and after bills I have about $100 left for the rest of the month. And when Paris Hilton said that “poor people need to stop being poor” a lot of us wanted to cut her fucking throat.

It’s. Not. That. Fucking. Simple.

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Exactly my point. They’ve never had to struggle, or count pennies. They’re not real people. They’re dollar bills. None of us here will ever have a private jet in our own hangar. None of us can afford plastic surgery just for the hell of it. I can’t afford to get my tits done. If I could, I definitely would. But disability doesn’t pay shit, and after bills I have about $100 left for the rest of the month. And when Paris Hilton said that “poor people need to stop being poor” a lot of us wanted to cut her fucking throat.

It’s. Not. That. Fucking. Simple.

I got your message, I know how painful it is being poor. After so much bills, you come up with having low funds reserve. I just hope things get better in the future, so, we don't end this life being poor. I see the rich mocking the poor everyday due to their broke life. I just don't want to end this life being poor, I want to get to a stage of being financial free. Even if I'm not at the moment, the future will answer it all. 

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

They were born with Silver or even golden spoon in their mouth 😂... They are enjoying heaven on earth. 

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Or even Elon Musk as well. I think that he should be on that big list as well of easy money makers. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

He is just concentrated now like never before with social media projects, where he'll always hype any project of his choice freely. 

And it's something that's bound to pay him well. I read an article about him planning on charging for each tweet on Twitter. I don't know if it's true or not.