Register Now
StaceyPowers

Can you enjoy a game without being crazy about its gameplay?

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Since I play on my own, it means I mind my business at the meantime. Keep my emotions one side, because it doesn't matter how it affects me or not when I am frustrated at some point playing games. 

When you get frustrated playing a video game, what's the fun in it again? It's just stressing yourself immensely in a wrong way. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you get frustrated playing a video game, what's the fun in it again? It's just stressing yourself immensely in a wrong way. 

Whenever any video games stresses the living daylight out of me, it's time to dump the game for a while and rest my head or probably get into other games. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Their is no gain because that's simply suffering my psychological mindset. Its always in gamers to express rage in gsming when it isn't going your way. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Whenever any video games stresses the living daylight out of me, it's time to dump the game for a while and rest my head or probably get into other games. 

Games are supposed to be a fun and not a pain in the butt. I wouldn't put myself through such stress all in name of playing games. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If you want to enjoy video games and prefer staying off from rage it will be better you reduce the game difficulty to have lesser attacking strength of the opponents. But I don't fancy such, because it makes it look very unrealistic. 

Playing games with anger isn't worth it at all. It's rather going to be hurtful to your sanity that it's going to be helpful to you in terms of having fun. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

What will you gain from playing games with rage? The rage wouldn't even allow you to focus well on playing the game and makes you keep getting your control command wrong. 

Some people are naturally angry at every single thing they are doing and involved in, so in their cases, it can be helped at all. I try to avoid such people by all means necessary. 

On 10/20/2021 at 8:26 AM, Boblee said:

Playing games with anger isn't worth it at all. It's rather going to be hurtful to your sanity that it's going to be helpful to you in terms of having fun. 

You're correct. It's better to calm the tempo down, play without anger, and play to have fun. Video game is created for users to create fun around themselves and not feeling anxious over playing it. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're correct. It's better to calm the tempo down, play without anger, and play to have fun. Video game is created for users to create fun around themselves and not feeling anxious over playing it. 

Anger ruins a lot of things. It takes a lot off of you that you are not aware of especially your inner peace and joy. I would never game when I'm too angry. 

13 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Anger ruins a lot of things. It takes a lot off of you that you are not aware of especially your inner peace and joy. I would never game when I'm too angry. 

Sure, one shouldn't play on, when anger is expressed. It doesn't make sense at all playing through emotional trauma. Such kind of video game time doesn't satisfy the inner heart. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, one shouldn't play on, when anger is expressed. It doesn't make sense at all playing through emotional trauma. Such kind of video game time doesn't satisfy the inner heart. 

Anger simply adds more hurt to any gamer than it can add good to him. It's why when a game is making me go crazy over it, I take some time off. 

50 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Anger simply adds more hurt to any gamer than it can add good to him. It's why when a game is making me go crazy over it, I take some time off. 

That's how it should go, no act of feeling anguish, because it can't solve anything. I did just that in the past hurt myself, I wouldn't try that anymore, playing with anger.