Register Now
StaceyPowers

Can you enjoy a game without being crazy about its gameplay?

5 minutes ago, Darth said:

Yeah, it's a shame really because they have a pretty good game and such a huge market considering the fact that their just isn't another good football game out there. 

Ultimate team is such a fun game mode to play because you can literally build the team of your dreams. Just wish they did a little bit more with the gameplay.

They are definitely capable of doing it and make Ultimate team gameplay something that's worthwhile but some reasons they didn't. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

No matter that I express sadness when a mission is unsuccessful when I'm playing racing, adventure, action or soccer games, but it wouldn't make me suffer my heart going crazy about it. 

Some games are that frustrating with how it's narrative and gameplay goes that you can't really help it having an outburst. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some games are that frustrating with how it's narrative and gameplay goes that you can't really help it having an outburst. 

I mustn't kill myself forcing to play a frustrating game believe me. I would simply drop the game immediately and look for another to play with. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's simply how they are built, and they resembles those hard puzzle games which you can't get past easily. 

On 10/15/2021 at 8:50 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, I'm liking your sense of direction and bluntness with expressing yourself. If it's looked at closely, getting crazy over a game with your emotions isn't that bad if it doesn't make you acting out of line. 

It's what most gamers fail to understand about their gaming to try as much as possible to make it a personal experience and not encroach on others with their feelings..

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I stay calm, play games to enjoy myself, the satisfaction matters alot, and not where I'll come and make myself unhappy due to experience of loss with AI. 

You can lose some and you gain some. It's all part of the game but getting too worked up about it isn't necessary. 

On 11/4/2021 at 4:27 PM, Boblee said:

You can lose some and you gain some. It's all part of the game but getting too worked up about it isn't necessary. 

You spoke well, you lose you gain that's the practical aspect of game. You don't keep 100% clean swept. Anyone who is averaging 100% record isn't playing a game. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

To some extent, I was a little bit crazy about the gameplay of Diablo 3 with the kind of frustration the games combat system imposed. 

I checked out the trailer for PS3 version, what I saw on the game isn't all that bad, but the gameplay is quite poor, looking like Android version video game. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You can stop humans over expressing some indifferent attitude towards gaming. Since our grand creator made us different, their will always be some persons that will go crazy when a game isn't going their way. 

Yeah, that's a fact when it comes to expressing one's feeling but it shouldn't be extremely off the chart.