Register Now
StaceyPowers

Can you enjoy a game without being crazy about its gameplay?

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's how it should go, no act of feeling anguish, because it can't solve anything. I did just that in the past hurt myself, I wouldn't try that anymore, playing with anger. 

Although some games can be really annoying and frustrating especially with how difficult it gets in passing one simple stage. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Although some games can be really annoying and frustrating especially with how difficult it gets in passing one simple stage. 

Yeah, and I hate it when I am fazed on such conditions to struggle over a particular video game. I play games simply to enjoy and not freezing out with frustration. 

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is another horrible game that gets too difficult to play. A game where there is no screet weapon or armor to help you. You can only upgrade the combo and master the combat system in order to beat it. 

On 10/22/2021 at 10:41 AM, Boblee said:

To some extent, I prefer my games to be more difficult than being too easy because I tend to get bored with games that are easy. 

On 10/24/2021 at 11:19 PM, Boblee said:

As long as my craziness about the game ain't affecting anyone that's close to me or being online, then I don't see anything wrong with it. 

Lol, no one knows when you're feeling crazy about the game because you're simply doing it in the private. Lots of gamers express their crazy attitude via gaming even in the public game hall. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, no one knows when you're feeling crazy about the game because you're simply doing it in the private. Lots of gamers express their crazy attitude via gaming even in the public game hall. 

It's actually why I'm not open to playing video games in such open places like a gaming hall. There are really crazy people out there in the world. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why I'm not open to playing video games in such open places like a gaming hall. There are really crazy people out there in the world. 

Crazy indeed, that's why playing at the comfort of your home is simply the best. Where such noise makers wouldn't distort your hearing or gaming. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Crazy indeed, that's why playing at the comfort of your home is simply the best. Where such noise makers wouldn't distort your hearing or gaming. 

Exactly, I'm an enclosed gamer. It's more peaceful for me in that way because I really hate all manner of distraction when gaming. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, I'm an enclosed gamer. It's more peaceful for me in that way because I really hate all manner of distraction when gaming. 

Distraction doesn't move together with gaming. It will make you not pay attention to what's on the screen or hear the conversations well in-game. 

On 10/24/2021 at 11:19 PM, Boblee said:

As long as my craziness about the game ain't affecting anyone that's close to me or being online, then I don't see anything wrong with it. 

Seriously, this actually why we have a lot of toxic gamers today who would or don't know how to keep to themselves or relate with people in a respectful way.