Register Now
StaceyPowers

Can you enjoy a game without being crazy about its gameplay?

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you keep endangering yourself as a result of playing video games, it obviously show that something is not right. 

It is actually someone who already have a mental problem or a psychological problem that would always be in a position that they are going to endanger themselves while playing video games.

When we are always feeling disarray via the game we are playing due to the fact, it isn't going our way. Such can cause psychological trauma to the gamer when he or she continuously indulge in playing and feeling crazy over a video game that isn't going his way. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When we are always feeling disarray via the game we are playing due to the fact, it isn't going our way. Such can cause psychological trauma to the gamer when he or she continuously indulge in playing and feeling crazy over a video game that isn't going his way. 

Gamers do that all the time and to some of them, it's something that's justified while in most cases it's not but what can one do about it but let them play as they see fit? 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Gamers do that all the time and to some of them, it's something that's justified while in most cases it's not but what can one do about it but let them play as they see fit? 

I understand that some gamers indulge in such. I wouldn't engage my time playing and feeling crazy at same time, it will simply look odd. We are meant to enjoy ourselves playing and not playing with aggression. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

It is actually someone who already have a mental problem or a psychological problem that would always be in a position that they are going to endanger themselves while playing video games.

Some gamers are really twisted in such a way that they don't really know what's good for them which is why it is very important that if it's a situation whereby they have a guardian who will look into them to observe them, it's going to do them some good.

On 11/24/2021 at 10:18 PM, Boblee said:

Some gamers are really twisted in such a way that they don't really know what's good for them which is why it is very important that if it's a situation whereby they have a guardian who will look into them to observe them, it's going to do them some good.

It's only the kids that are affected by their gaming habits that I really feel for because they are still tender to grasp everything that easily. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's only the kids that are affected by their gaming habits that I really feel for because they are still tender to grasp everything that easily. 

It is actually why the video games that are made available for kids or children to play are selected and age limited because they can't really be allowed to play exactly what the adult plays.

I think you can enjoy games while not enjoying the controls. Does anyone remember the Wolverine game that came out on the 360/ps3? The one where you play as Wolverine and his skin starts to show damage. I remember being a bit annoyed about some of the controls, but overall I had a fun time with that game. I stopped playing during this car segment you have to be precise on, and I just gave up on it. But yeah, that game had some stiff controls if I remember correctly. 

6 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think you can enjoy games while not enjoying the controls. Does anyone remember the Wolverine game that came out on the 360/ps3? The one where you play as Wolverine and his skin starts to show damage. I remember being a bit annoyed about some of the controls, but overall I had a fun time with that game. I stopped playing during this car segment you have to be precise on, and I just gave up on it. But yeah, that game had some stiff controls if I remember correctly. 

Yes of course, I sure did remembered the game Wolverine on PS3 back then. The control was indeed wacky to a big extent but it never took away the fact that the game was enjoyable. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's best we play video games for the fun within, than simply feeling crazy in a course we can't change instead we should learn other ways to drag fun to our gaming. 

It's the best way to play any game and really enjoy the gameplay in the end no matter what it throws at you from playing. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's the best way to play any game and really enjoy the gameplay in the end no matter what it throws at you from playing. 

You're there. No need panicking, because we wouldn't still change what's been passed. What really matters is playing again and finding fun with other games if the previous isn't satisfying due to its high difficulty level. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

The real question is whether it really matters if someone gets crazy over the video games that they are playing or not but if they actually being satisfied with what they're playing.