Register Now
StaceyPowers

What modern game would have changed your life if you could have played it as a kid?

On 10/1/2021 at 8:55 AM, Heatman said:

When I was a kid, I really did enjoyed playing wrestling videos games especially on my SEGA console. 

That's tremendous, it's always good to enjoy ourselves in the game we love. I am not a wrestling fan Indo watch it, I love racing, soccer and some adventure games instead. 

On 10/3/2021 at 3:45 PM, Justin11 said:

That's tremendous, it's always good to enjoy ourselves in the game we love. I am not a wrestling fan Indo watch it, I love racing, soccer and some adventure games instead. 

Personally, I'm all into all of the games that you had mentioned here when I was still a kid and still play a few of them now. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I'm all into all of the games that you had mentioned here when I was still a kid and still play a few of them now. 

Its good we almost love same video games. I'll only go for what my heart beep for, and not what others love. Because every one has choice of everything in life. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Its good we almost love same video games. I'll only go for what my heart beep for, and not what others love. Because every one has choice of everything in life. 

Yeah - making choices when I was still a kid never really reflected on how good the games that I chose to play then were if I'm being very honest with you. 

17 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - making choices when I was still a kid never really reflected on how good the games that I chose to play then were if I'm being very honest with you. 

Okay, its good they your decision remains intact till date you weren't all that influenced by games you never loved during your childhood to now. 

9 hours ago, Darth said:

It wouldn't have changed my life but I would have loved it if I could have started playing FIFA at a younger age. The game used to be really good and fun back then and a little bit less "pay to win".

Yeah - FIFA games and Winning Eleven games were very good back in the days but not so anymore. The kind of bugs you see in FIFA lately would wow you. 

Winning eleven 11 is an outdated game series, is replaced by efootball formerly known as PES. FIFA on their own us slowing down from making superfluous editions they are simply in for the money that's why you see bugs in their recent game creation. I just hope they eradicate bugs so the game meets customers demands, and bring positivity back to them. 

On 10/8/2021 at 6:54 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - FIFA games and Winning Eleven games were very good back in the days but not so anymore. The kind of bugs you see in FIFA lately would wow you. 

There seems to be an extremely high amount of bugs with the latest FIFA which is quite annoying. The FUT Champs red cards became tradeable so EA Sports have disabled Champs rewards for the moment until they sort it out!

36 minutes ago, Darth said:

There seems to be an extremely high amount of bugs with the latest FIFA which is quite annoying. The FUT Champs red cards became tradeable so EA Sports have disabled Champs rewards for the moment until they sort it out!

The very last time I played one the FIFA series, I can't remember which one but the bugs I experienced in the game, made me to dump it immediately. 

On 10/10/2021 at 8:23 PM, Justin11 said:

Lol, it simply hard this days to stay away from bugs in any video game in fact, not just EA FIFA game series. 

Whilst true for any new game, I feel like FIFA should really be a series with very few bugs and problems. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for this year since they had to work on the new-generation console versions but it should really be close to bug-free next year

4 hours ago, Darth said:

Whilst true for any new game, I feel like FIFA should really be a series with very few bugs and problems. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for this year since they had to work on the new-generation console versions but it should really be close to bug-free next year

Let's hope on FIFA resurgence very soon from bugs that slows down gameplay and makes it very much more boring when it consistently occur. 

I just started with Rocksmith and I think that would have made a HUGE impact on my life if there was something like that available when I was kid.  I didn't take lessons as a kid and that would probably be a good thing since with my ADHD me and my instructor probably would have annoyed the fuck out of each other.  So Rocksmith would have been perfect for me.

4 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I just started with Rocksmith and I think that would have made a HUGE impact on my life if there was something like that available when I was kid.  I didn't take lessons as a kid and that would probably be a good thing since with my ADHD me and my instructor probably would have annoyed the fuck out of each other.  So Rocksmith would have been perfect for me.

I played the drums; ADHD gets tuned with drums. Everybody knows it Everybody is a slave to music. Especially drums. Nobody knows what attention levelThey got compared to others. Problem is people are too damn proud to admit any flaw. And if drums don't work singing bowls will. What am I talking about? Who the hell knows except for the rhythms of Earth. So get your fix and learn to play. We are all babies banging the bellies of our mothers. The war starts at birth.