Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much would someone have to pay you to do crunch time on games?

8 minutes ago, Boblee said:

There are some online stores that it's sells for more than $1000. Jumia sells it for $1400+. 

I know it will cost more than such amount because I never come across such amount since I started looking for the cheapest price tag for PS5. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know it will cost more than such amount because I never come across such amount since I started looking for the cheapest price tag for PS5. 

It's really steep for most people who are average income or salary earners. It's only gamers who's got a powerful source of income that buys it that easily. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

It's really steep for most people who are average income or salary earners. It's only gamers who's got a powerful source of income that buys it that easily. 

You're simply there. At this moment, my salary online and offline is nowhere near $1,000 in a month. Then tell me where I'll be getting such hefty amount to buy PS5? That's not for me now. 

28 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're simply there. At this moment, my salary online and offline is nowhere near $1,000 in a month. Then tell me where I'll be getting such hefty amount to buy PS5? That's not for me now. 

Yeah, I get this is somewhat very difficult to pull off with one month salary. It would take at least 3 to 5 months to save without feeling the effects too much. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I told you that anything that's on Amazon.com is definitely going to be very expensive didn't I or was it not you I told that mate? 

Laughs, you told me, and that's just it dear. I've seen and compared the price with others, and it's simply the way it is. They are still selling off faster due to customers demand regardless of price if the products. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I get this is somewhat very difficult to pull off with one month salary. It would take at least 3 to 5 months to save without feeling the effects too much. 

If I earn $400 in a month for instance, it will enable me saved for five months and get the money to secure brand new PS5. Because I'll be saving $200 monthly and using $200 for upkeep. 

I live PS5 a lot, that's every gamer's choice at the moment. But since I can't afford $1000+ for this game I'll simply pick PS4 instead at the moment, or simply go for gaming PC with higher gaming resolution, revolutionized for better gaming. 

On 9/15/2021 at 2:17 AM, killamch89 said:

I don't think the concept of crunch time is the problem. The bigger issue is the terms and conditions of appointed crunch time that makes it such a horrible thing. Crunch time is more or less overtime except the stipulations of certain companies take away most of the benefits for the workers while pushing them e even harder.

There is no way a company would expect a worker to work overtime without paying extra for it. It's not even something to put up for debate, if you ain't paying extra, just forget the extra work hour.