Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much would someone have to pay you to do crunch time on games?

On 9/29/2021 at 9:13 PM, Justin11 said:

Provided it's something you love, and money is involve, their is no problem doing it. But it wouldn't be nice when you're taking for fools talk. 

Yeah - it's actually our desires that justify our spending on anything in most cases. 

On 10/1/2021 at 7:46 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually our desires that justify our spending on anything in most cases. 

Desire drives, that's what makes us spend for anything we love. Without the desire I wouldn't have been talking about gaming. 

On 10/3/2021 at 3:52 PM, Justin11 said:

Desire drives, that's what makes us spend for anything we love. Without the desire I wouldn't have been talking about gaming. 

Seriously, it's the big influencer in most things that we get to see ourselves getting into today and we simply can't do without. 

On 10/3/2021 at 2:09 AM, Head_Hunter said:

What I can't do is forfeiting my sleep simply accomplishing tasks for a client just because I want money. I can't be in such kind of negotiations cos my health comes first. 

Yeah - this is something that's very understandable because when you break down, you will end up using all the money or even add more to it. 

On 10/8/2021 at 4:24 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no doubt,passion leads us playing the games more. Without passion we wouldn't have been playing the games often today and driving up to this moment to hang around discussing moment at the gaming communities. 

That is true - our love for videogames is what keeps us playing them.

On 10/7/2021 at 8:49 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's the big influencer in most things that we get to see ourselves getting into today and we simply can't do without. 

Yes, its a big influencer indeed, without it I don't think I'll be pushed to talk nor play anything called video game today. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, its a big influencer indeed, without it I don't think I'll be pushed to talk nor play anything called video game today. 

Yeah - it's been that way for a very long time now and it's what the gaming company's takes advantage of in making such games. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's been that way for a very long time now and it's what the gaming company's takes advantage of in making such games. 

Our satisfaction gives them more drive to keep making new games, at same time making the games more valuable that seems way too up for average gamers. 

On 10/11/2021 at 9:32 AM, Justin11 said:

Our satisfaction gives them more drive to keep making new games, at same time making the games more valuable that seems way too up for average gamers. 

It's what creating service is all about. Once you have created something that's of importance to people, they will keep patronizing your services.