Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much would someone have to pay you to do crunch time on games?

On 9/23/2021 at 12:29 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Money always enticed, but passion first for me, when it comes to working during crunch time, I'll evaluate my options if it worth it or not, via gambling or elsewhere before accepting money. 

Passion without making more money is a useless passion in my opinion, no offense meant. You get the opportunity to get rich by the day and you choose passion? It doesn't add up. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, having gaming adds fun to one's life but without the money it's not complete, which is why if the money is involved, the gamers life is fully balanced. 

Without the money you wouldn't enjoy beautiful meals, living in a beautiful house, buying the best console which adds enough reasons while life is worthwhile. 

On 10/30/2021 at 12:12 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I simply play video game for the passion, getting paid for my time around video games makes me do more, extending more working time isn't a problem provided 'cash flows in my way. 

There is a way that passion will make you enjoy your games, it makes more enjoyable unlike when you don't love it as a passion but because of the money, they are forced to do it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

There is a way that passion will make you enjoy your games, it makes more enjoyable unlike when you don't love it as a passion but because of the money, they are forced to do it. 

When money is involved with passion it becomes more enjoyable. I wouldn't mind playing video games everyday about 18 hours everyday simply enjoying my life around it. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When money is involved with passion it becomes more enjoyable. I wouldn't mind playing video games everyday about 18 hours everyday simply enjoying my life around it. 

Exactly, that's human instinct. There will always be a motivation for stick to something for a long time. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's crazy to play games for 18 hours a day. In extreme conditions, I could play hardly 4-5 hours a day. Bro, that's not good for your health, you may adversely damage your eyes. 

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

That's crazy to play games for 18 hours a day. In extreme conditions, I could play hardly 4-5 hours a day. Bro, that's not good for your health, you may adversely damage your eyes. 

Maximum 10 hours wouldn't be too much for some because I have seen some people who worked in a company where they are actively on duty for 12 hours in Qatar 🇶🇦

Edited by Heatman

14 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Laughs, since I'm doing it for the money, I don't mind, I enjoy it. Not that I'll be gaming consistently for that period of 18 hours, their will also be break just as streamers go break. 

On 10/15/2021 at 8:52 AM, Heatman said:

I have never seen who declined taking money. It's very evident today with even kids how they know money 💵 is something valuable to hold on to it very well. 

Anyone who says no to money is either a monk or something is really wrong with him one way or another. And when it comes from playing games and having fun to get paid more, who would say no to that? 

On 11/4/2021 at 4:25 PM, Boblee said:

For me to play more games and be paid extra for it, I'm definitely going to be accepting at least anything not less than $500 for a starter. 

How do you want it to be paid, weekly, monthly? 

It will be beautiful for me to play video games and get paid for something I love doing.