Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much would someone have to pay you to do crunch time on games?

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

How do you want it to be paid, weekly, monthly? 

It will be beautiful for me to play video games and get paid for something I love doing. 

I think that weekly payments are all better than monthly payments because there is a possibility of running out of cash before month end. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that weekly payments are all better than monthly payments because there is a possibility of running out of cash before month end. 

It's possible to run out of cash and become stranded before the month ends. But if you're getting weekly payment you won't suffer much even if you funds finish before week ends. 

On 11/9/2021 at 6:44 PM, Head_Hunter said:

How do you want it to be paid, weekly, monthly? 

It will be beautiful for me to play video games and get paid for something I love doing. 

Weekly payments is definitely a good option if it's left for me to choose how I'm getting paid and cryptocurrency would be best. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Weekly payments is definitely a good option if it's left for me to choose how I'm getting paid and cryptocurrency would be best. 

In this era of the world, payment system is revolving, and people are begining to know about cryptocurrency. I wouldn't hesitate to choose crypto over PayPal if I am positioned to choose from the two. 

4 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

In this era of the world, payment system is revolving, and people are begining to know about cryptocurrency. I wouldn't hesitate to choose crypto over PayPal if I am positioned to choose from the two. 

I think that l also love payment on PayPal too as it's very easy for me to access the funds too. 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I think that l also love payment on PayPal too as it's very easy for me to access the funds too. 

PayPal is very much faster, but the charges is way off my liking. In cryptocurrency you wouldn't pay much of the charges provided you avoid high gas fee coins. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

PayPal is very much faster, but the charges is way off my liking. In cryptocurrency you wouldn't pay much of the charges provided you avoid high gas fee coins. 

I don't think PayPal payment is faster than cryptocurrency my friend. Even the PayPal charges are higher than that of cryptocurrency. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I don't think PayPal payment is faster than cryptocurrency my friend. Even the PayPal charges are higher than that of cryptocurrency. 

I'm happy that we are sharing same thought when comparing cryptocurrency to PayPal. The difference is there, which shows crypto payment is better. For instance, if you're receiving $100 into PayPal, you'll be charged around 18% VAT, but in crypto via LTC or DOGE, I don't think you can be charged up to 2%. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I'm happy that we are sharing same thought when comparing cryptocurrency to PayPal. The difference is there, which shows crypto payment is better. For instance, if you're receiving $100 into PayPal, you'll be charged around 18% VAT, but in crypto via LTC or DOGE, I don't think you can be charged up to 2%. 

Yeah, that's the only thing I can think of that's better with getting payment through cryptocurrency. 

On 11/10/2021 at 5:48 PM, Justin11 said:

I prefer weekly payment when It comes to rendering my services to a client, not just in gaming alone, but in all that I do. 

Yeah, I believe that it serves better and it's why most people get paid that way working abroad in UK or elsewhere. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's the only thing I can think of that's better with getting payment through cryptocurrency. 

It's devasting to get a $100 payment from PayPal and get deducted for transaction fee. When you're withdrawing also, you're charged again, that's bizarre. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I believe that it serves better and it's why most people get paid that way working abroad in UK or elsewhere. 

Yeah, they know the benefits around weekly payment that's why the western countries adopted it to pay their workers. 

On 11/12/2021 at 11:48 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, they know the benefits around weekly payment that's why the western countries adopted it to pay their workers. 

Exactly, so why wouldn't it be a nice move if gamers that are forced to work on crunch time not get paid on weekly basis and on per the hours they work extra for?