Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much would someone have to pay you to do crunch time on games?

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, I wouldn't still understand why such occured, PS5 console is beyond compare, I wouldn't try that. Because, literally PS5 is an upgrade,not handles what PC does too. 

It might actually be a result of not having the money required to purchase the Playstation 5. No one would ever say no to PS5. 

On 1/14/2022 at 10:03 AM, Boblee said:

It might actually be a result of not having the money required to purchase the Playstation 5. No one would ever say no to PS5. 

As long as most of the games that are available on Playstation 5 are backward compatible with PS4 games, gamers would be relaxed a little bit. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

As long as most of the games that are available on Playstation 5 are backward compatible with PS4 games, gamers would be relaxed a little bit. 

Yeah, that's the beauty of having Playstation 4 when it comes to having to play PS5 games on them. You have access like you own PS5. 

On 1/14/2022 at 10:03 AM, Boblee said:

No one at all, especially if you're a core gamer. PS5 got it all, I'm simply looking up to that one because I love quality things. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's the beauty of having Playstation 4 when it comes to having to play PS5 games on them. You have access like you own PS5. 

Exactly, it's one of the good things that comes with having a Playstation 4. It's definitely not going to let you down with most games on PS5. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

No one at all, especially if you're a core gamer. PS5 got it all, I'm simply looking up to that one because I love quality things. 

As long as you have Playstation 4, it's not really a big deal not to have Playstation 5 yet as you can play most of the games available on PS5 on PS4. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

As long as you have Playstation 4, it's not really a big deal not to have Playstation 5 yet as you can play most of the games available on PS5 on PS4. 

Yes buddy, I got what you said. Just that I'm moved to own the latest gen console. It will give me an improved gaming time. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sadly for some, they don't have even Playstation 4 yet and as a result of that, they are cut off from a lot of games. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Sadly for some, they don't have even Playstation 4 yet and as a result of that, they are cut off from a lot of games. 

Yeah, just like your good friend @Justin11who's still struggling with his Playstation 3. I hope he upgrades to the PC he's planning on sooner. 

The sad thing about crunch, is that developers and other workers will put up with it because 1.) they think it'll result in better treatment, and 2) They think they need to finish it by the due-date or else they may face trouble. 

Studios should never force their employees to crunch long hours to complete a game. If it ever gets to that point, then they need to delay the game. It's not fair to the workers who already put their heart and soul into the project. Don't' also run them dry. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

The sad thing about crunch, is that developers and other workers will put up with it because 1.) they think it'll result in better treatment, and 2) They think they need to finish it by the due-date or else they may face trouble. 

Studios should never force their employees to crunch long hours to complete a game. If it ever gets to that point, then they need to delay the game. It's not fair to the workers who already put their heart and soul into the project. Don't' also run them dry. 

Seriously, it's actually what leads to having a video game rushed and messed up in the end. Take a look at what happened to most games that were rushed like Cyberpunk 2077. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's actually what leads to having a video game rushed and messed up in the end. Take a look at what happened to most games that were rushed like Cyberpunk 2077. 

Yeah, they really got everything wrong with making the game Cyberpunk 2077. Since it's been already delayed, they should have taken all the time in the world to have it done well. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, they really got everything wrong with making the game Cyberpunk 2077. Since it's been already delayed, they should have taken all the time in the world to have it done well. 

When you are too greedy to have gamers money, it's something that will twist your decision making in the end and it's what happened with them and Cyberpunk 2077.