Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Uncharted, Mass Effect, Metal Gear, Gears of War, Assassin's Creed, Halo, Legend of Zelda, and Call of Duty are my favorites ones at least for now. 

It's Call of Duty and Mass Effect series that stands out for me among the games that you have mentioned here. Assassin's Creed used to be among my favorites but not anymore. 

On 9/21/2021 at 5:50 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Their are popular game series with amazing gameplay, graphics, radar and xD. Lots of people get attached to different game series ranging from Resident evil, GTA, Racing games, FIFA, PES or E-sports etc. 

I enjoy playing FIFA game series more than any other, due to my affection for soccer. 

Which one is your favourite? 

I'm going to stick with Activision best video game series of all time till date which is obviously their Call of Duty franchise. 

On 10/30/2021 at 6:39 PM, Heatman said:

I'm going to stick with Activision best video game series of all time till date which is obviously their Call of Duty franchise. 

Call of duty is one of the game series which Activision did incredibly well to produce. I am always happy with COD series. 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Call of duty is one of the game series which Activision did incredibly well to produce. I am always happy with COD series. 

Call of Duty Vanguard is almost to be released on November 5th which is available on pre order but it's no use getting a pre order now when 5th November is almost here. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Call of Duty Vanguard is almost to be released on November 5th which is available on pre order but it's no use getting a pre order now when 5th November is almost here. 

Although there is a good possibility that the game Call of Duty Vanguard would go well with its release, I still wouldn't be too erratic to jump right in now. 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

GT series is top quality video game series, I am spending time playing it, just as I am doing with MGP. I had a very good weekend playing video games. 

What's your favorite GT series games that you have played? I have played them all with the 6th series now my favorite. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

What's your favorite GT series games that you have played? I have played them all with the 6th series now my favorite. 

I am playing GT-4 at the moment. But I also have the GT-2, both are making sense, and I'm enjoying driving like I did with MGP. 

10 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I am playing GT-4 at the moment. But I also have the GT-2, both are making sense, and I'm enjoying driving like I did with MGP. 

In what ways can you compare your gameplay of GT 2 with that of Motor GP? 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I am still comfortable playing other versions of COD, I am no in rush of getting the vanguard version when it finally launch on 5th of this month. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Motorcycle GP is better off because I enjoy playing it via my PS3 console more than GT-2 which is PS2 compatible and not playable in PS3. 

That's something that most gamers seems to do with the games that offers them better satisfaction in their gameplay by sticking to it more.