Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

On 11/1/2021 at 10:00 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I am still comfortable playing other versions of COD, I am no in rush of getting the vanguard version when it finally launch on 5th of this month. 

Which series of Call of Duty did you complete last? Mine is COD Warzone which took me roughly 8 months to complete. 

9 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've played the call of duty Modern Warfare, call of duty 'II. But neither did I complete any of them. But my time wasn't disappointed playing them. 

Why didn't you complete any of the Call of Duty series that you have played? They aren't fulfilling for you to want them completed? 

On 11/3/2021 at 10:37 AM, Heatman said:

Why didn't you complete any of the Call of Duty series that you have played? They aren't fulfilling for you to want them completed? 

They are simply interesting series. When you have luxuries of games, you wouldn't get stuck with one, you'll always push yourself to play others too. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

They are simply interesting series. When you have luxuries of games, you wouldn't get stuck with one, you'll always push yourself to play others too. 

Yeah, the COD series isn't a bad one at all and it's why the game keeps selling very hard. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the COD series isn't a bad one at all and it's why the game keeps selling very hard. 

Yes, it's popular too. If it isn't a good game the popularity wouldn't have been very high. The reason why it is very high is due to its amazing gameplay. 

On 11/9/2021 at 6:54 PM, Head_Hunter said:

It's been one of the long lasting and well appreciated game series of our time and they are still pushing harder. 

4 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, that's why we are expecting it's latest versions. I heard that COD vanguard is now out, have you confirmed it? 

I think so yes, wait let me find out from one of my local sources or even a friend who's supposed to get it on launch. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

Okay, you can ask and get back to me, I'm expecting your feedback from the right source. 

I will my friend, just give me a few before tomorrow to get back to you. Are you looking at getting the game ASAP?