Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

7 hours ago, Darth said:

It has to be Grand Theft Auto for me. I've always loved the games in the series and even with some of the flaws with both GTA V and GTA Online, it's still a pretty fun game to play in your free time. I personally cannot wait until Rockstar brings out the next game in the series.

Their is no doubt, GTA have been one of the best series since I discovered it. Its one of those video games I can't get my hands off due to its tremendous gameplay, and graphics. 

On 10/11/2021 at 6:46 PM, Darth said:

It has to be Grand Theft Auto for me. I've always loved the games in the series and even with some of the flaws with both GTA V and GTA Online, it's still a pretty fun game to play in your free time. I personally cannot wait until Rockstar brings out the next game in the series.

Rockstar did an incredible job with the GTA series to its perfection that most gamers that got into playing it can never let go with how it replicate our real society. 

On 10/11/2021 at 6:46 PM, Darth said:

I heard the next edition of GTA will come Live in 2023. Let's wait and get another beauty of game by then, cos, Rockstar are doing amazingly. 

On 10/12/2021 at 10:33 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I heard the next edition of GTA will come Live in 2023. Let's wait and get another beauty of game by then, cos, Rockstar are doing amazingly. 

Might take a bit longer, to be honest. With the re-release of GTA 5 on the current generation consoles, I think they will announce GTA 6 (an image probably) in 2023 and then release the game in late 2024 or 2025.

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are so many of them such as ;

Mass Effect

Need for Speed 

GT

The Last of Us

BioShock 

If you haven't played Assassin’s Creed game series as well as Hitman series, you shouldn't wait any longer. They are both interesting games. 

14 hours ago, Darth said:

Might take a bit longer, to be honest. With the re-release of GTA 5 on the current generation consoles, I think they will announce GTA 6 (an image probably) in 2023 and then release the game in late 2024 or 2025.

Let's keep our fingers crossed waiting for Rockstar releasing the game in the said date which you mentioned here. I am still enjoying my time with other older editions. 

On 10/15/2021 at 5:05 PM, Heatman said:

If you haven't played Assassin’s Creed game series as well as Hitman series, you shouldn't wait any longer. They are both interesting games. 

I have played Assassin's Creed but not Hitman. I have watched only the movies of Hitman. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah - it's a 3 main series video game with the Bioshock Infinite the closing chapter of it. You can read up on the game with the link below. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioShock_(series)

BioShock is a series game and I have purchased all of them down to BioShock Infinite. 

On the other hand, I'm a very big fan of the Final Fantasy series.