Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah - it's a 3 main series video game with the Bioshock Infinite the closing chapter of it. You can read up on the game with the link below. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioShock_(series)

Thanks alot for taking your time to explain about Bioshock series. I've heard about its tremendous gameplay, but I never brought the game. It simply worth the cash to be spent for it. 

On 10/11/2021 at 7:39 AM, Justin11 said:

Maybe the game devs of fortnite doesn't like wishy washy kind of name calling in the game, that's why they slammed you. But I didn't see any wrong thing you did to say wimp, that's common in gaming. 

Lol - Old COD MW2 servers would probably make them commit suicide because they literally said anything on those servers. Just listen to this:

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

BioShock is a series game and I have purchased all of them down to BioShock Infinite. 

On the other hand, I'm a very big fan of the Final Fantasy series. 

I know about Final Fantasy games series with Final Fantasy 7 and its remake my favorite in the game. 

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Lol - Old COD MW2 servers would probably make them commit suicide because they literally said anything on those servers. Just listen to this:

YouTube restricted me from listening to the trailer you shared here. Simply wants me to go down to their channel before I can access it. You can check the video link and re-edit it, so I can watch it here. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am not sure of Bioshock is playable with my PS3 console. I've watched it's trailer severally, it gives me that enthusiasm that tells me how beautiful it will be to play it. 

BioShock game series is very much available and playable on Playstation 3. 

Here is gameplay session of the game on PS3. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

The play station 3 version is still very much satisfying. The image quality isn't bad, the gameplay is almost on same par with frostbite engine PS4 version. 

Yeah - there is absolutely nothing wrong with the game on PS3. If I still had my Playstation 3, I would play the game freely on the console. 

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - there is absolutely nothing wrong with the game on PS3. If I still had my Playstation 3, I would play the game freely on the console. 

Yeah, with what I saw on the game is simply rich on play station three (3) console. I stalled the Bioshock 2 video game via my PC, I never gotten enough time to enjoy it the best I could. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

BioShock game series is very much available and playable on Playstation 3. 

Here is gameplay session of the game on PS3. 

If Bioshock will appear invisible as I saw in the trailer then it doesn't worth it with my PS3 console. I don't see anything enticing me for a single moment about what I saw on that trailer because it simply displaying it's hands carrying axe and nothing more. 

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

WatchMojo has been my get go YouTube channel when it comes to getting the best recommendations on video games. Here are it's top 20 video games trilogies. 

That's tremendous that this channel 'watchMojo has been your best when it comes to best game recommendations. I'll take my time to watch this trailer when I am through with my house chores. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's tremendous that this channel 'watchMojo has been your best when it comes to best game recommendations. I'll take my time to watch this trailer when I am through with my house chores. 

There are other great YouTube game reviews channels but WatchMojo explanation is more understandable to me with how good the presenter does the who thing. The guy is very good. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If Bioshock will appear invisible as I saw in the trailer then it doesn't worth it with my PS3 console. I don't see anything enticing me for a single moment about what I saw on that trailer because it simply displaying it's hands carrying axe and nothing more. 

If you have the money to spare for the game, I implore you to get the game because it's going to shock what you will experience with the game.