Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got to play Forza horizon 4 via my friend's PS4 console, it was simply like in IRL, I enjoyed every bit of the gameplay. They made me consider changing my PS3 console just today for PS4 but the finance to secure it eluded me. 

With the way I feel about Ghost of Tsushima, I would really like it to be made into a series game.

What do you think? 

On 11/11/2021 at 6:08 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes of course, I want the official game, and not the demo version. 

The game is already out on November 5th and it's available on PS5, PS4, Windows PC, Xbox Series X. 

You can read more about the game here. 

https://www.polygon.com/reviews/22776800/call-of-duty-vanguard-review-single-player-ps5-xbox-series-x-pc

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

The game is already out on November 5th and it's available on PS5, PS4, Windows PC, Xbox Series X. 

You can read more about the game here. 

https://www.polygon.com/reviews/22776800/call-of-duty-vanguard-review-single-player-ps5-xbox-series-x-pc

Yeah, you've made me to confirm the game's release officially. I went through the link you shared, it is exactly what you've said. Call of duty vanguard is officially out. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

With the way I feel about Ghost of Tsushima, I would really like it to be made into a series game.

What do you think? 

I am not the dev of the game, I wouldn't know what's running on their mind. But let with me, with the things I've known around the game, it deserves a series spot. 

On 11/13/2021 at 12:32 AM, Justin11 said:

I am not the dev of the game, I wouldn't know what's running on their mind. But let with me, with the things I've known around the game, it deserves a series spot. 

If they have good structure and storyline to push the game Ghost of Tsushima into series like Final Fantasy, Mass Effect BioShock etc, it's definitely going to be awesome. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

If they have good structure and storyline to push the game Ghost of Tsushima into series like Final Fantasy, Mass Effect BioShock etc, it's definitely going to be awesome. 

The game have gone viral show, the devs should consider the wish-list of it's gamers and make it a seasonal kind of movie. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The game have gone viral show, the devs should consider the wish-list of it's gamers and make it a seasonal kind of movie. 

Well, it's something that's most likely going to be very difficult to do now since the games are out already and not on series. 

39 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Well, it's something that's most likely going to be very difficult to do now since the games are out already and not on series. 

Yes, it will simply be difficult just as you've said dear. The only thing we can do is simply enjoy the game as it is. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, it will simply be difficult just as you've said dear. The only thing we can do is simply enjoy the game as it is. 

Seriously, it's what I have been doing for the past few years now and I'm being well satisfied with how my gaming have developed so far. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's what I have been doing for the past few years now and I'm being well satisfied with how my gaming have developed so far. 

That's fantastic that your experience over playing games have improved so well. Keep it up and taste other games and you'll have plenty games you can always hit your chest thst you can play many times. 

On 11/12/2021 at 10:29 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, you've made me to confirm the game's release officially. I went through the link you shared, it is exactly what you've said. Call of duty vanguard is officially out. 

I think I came across a thread in the forum where the admin advertised about or started a contest of giving the game to someone that wins the contest.

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think I came across a thread in the forum where the admin advertised about or started a contest of giving the game to someone that wins the contest.

Yeah, it's a contest of making 150 threads by the first three members who joined the contest. Did you take part in it? 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's a contest of making 150 threads by the first three members who joined the contest. Did you take part in it? 

Yeah, I saw it mate but like I said in the thread, I'm not really that prolific when it comes to creating new content topics because I'm sure not to win it even if I take part in it.