Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you do after you rage quit?

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah it's something that I have tapped into too but it's more like getting off the game and jumping into social media sites. 

Yeah, I believe that the distraction that comes from getting into social media sites like Facebook and Twitter would definitely do the job. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I believe that the distraction that comes from getting into social media sites like Facebook and Twitter would definitely do the job. 

Yes of course, with millions of people using the internet in social media networks, there will always be more than enough to have your distraction complete. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes of course, with millions of people using the internet in social media networks, there will always be more than enough to have your distraction complete. 

Yeah, it's been that good for me whenever I need to feel off from the game world with its stress and frustration. 

On 12/14/2021 at 7:15 PM, Boblee said:

Well, you can actually use the community discussion as a therapy for fixing your rage. Talking about it really helps.

You're correct. With the discussion here, I can simply laugh over it, and never let it entangle over my mind. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're correct. With the discussion here, I can simply laugh over it, and never let it entangle over my mind. 

That's something that I have figured out to work very well. All you need more at such time is good distraction. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's something that I have figured out to work very well. All you need more at such time is good distraction. 

Yeah, the distraction is definitely going to be very handy in getting your mind off from gaming over the next few hours. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sure, and I'm getting it here too, and it's kinda helped me to get off lousy time of playing game and feeling weird, due to uneasy playing time with AI or real human gamers. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, and I'm getting it here too, and it's kinda helped me to get off lousy time of playing game and feeling weird, due to uneasy playing time with AI or real human gamers. 

Some people say that anger helps them to get the motivation to do some things but it never works in gaming because it only throw you off chart. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some people say that anger helps them to get the motivation to do some things but it never works in gaming because it only throw you off chart. 

To some extent yes, anger can fuel one's zeal at something to a good level but it's not something that's healthy. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Same can't work for me either. When I'm angered I wouldn't even touch my phone at that moment talk more of playing video games for long. That means I'm ready to lose my controller, because I'll definitely smash it. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Same can't work for me either. When I'm angered I wouldn't even touch my phone at that moment talk more of playing video games for long. That means I'm ready to lose my controller, because I'll definitely smash it. 

Some people that are able to tap into their anger to make something good or great happen seems to me like they are weird people. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some people that are able to tap into their anger to make something good or great happen seems to me like they are weird people. 

Honestly, they are definitely weird nut job kind of people because a normal person can't really do that like it's healthy!! 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Such people are weird on my own opinion because you wouldn't two anything useful with anger when it comes to gaming and other events. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Honestly, they are definitely weird nut job kind of people because a normal person can't really do that like it's healthy!! 

Seriously, ange can be a huge force to make use of if you know how to use it in a way it wouldn't damage everything in the end. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, ange can be a huge force to make use of if you know how to use it in a way it wouldn't damage everything in the end. 

I have never been able to do anything good whenever that I'm angry or pissed at someone or something which is why I get myself isolated when I'm angry.