Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you do after you rage quit?

57 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

You need such break when you're feeling weird via a video game. Taking my time out doing other stuffs like resting my head and listening to solo music to calm my health. 

I agree - taking a break and doing other things helps you to return to a calm state of mind.

42 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I agree - taking a break and doing other things helps you to return to a calm state of mind.

Sure, we aren't workaholic all the time, because gaming require enough energy and that's work on its own, and it's stressful when we go past our limit simply because we want to finish a particular level within a given time interval. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, we aren't workaholic all the time, because gaming require enough energy and that's work on its own, and it's stressful when we go past our limit simply because we want to finish a particular level within a given time interval. 

It doesn't feel like work but I do agree that gaming does take some energy and often times, a break helps us to perform better during our gaming sessions.

36 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It doesn't feel like work but I do agree that gaming does take some energy and often times, a break helps us to perform better during our gaming sessions.

It's stressful when we've spent hours, but not the normal kind of stress dear, but anytime that has beautiful starting will always end beautifully. That's why we should not over do it and enjoy the game gradually until it ends beautifully too just as we started it, Lol. 

On 9/30/2021 at 11:11 PM, StaceyPowers said:

If you rage quit a video game, what do you do afterwards to cool down? And do you return to the game later, or are you put off of it for weeks or more?

I have only done it once - that's rage quit out of frustration but it's simply out of the line for me because I really felt regretful afterwards. 

On 11/3/2021 at 1:08 AM, Head_Hunter said:

The best I can do is simply keep my mouth shut, stay calm and endure the frustrations coming from the video game. 

There are some situations where you can't help it but let our frustration but yes I agree that rage quitting is too far. 

27 minutes ago, Boblee said:

There are some situations where you can't help it but let our frustration but yes I agree that rage quitting is too far. 

Yeah, rage quitting is too far, it's better to stay calm even if we are deeply annoyed with the outcome of an event in the game. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, rage quitting is too far, it's better to stay calm even if we are deeply annoyed with the outcome of an event in the game. 

My own is that I could have just poured out my frustration with the game and how it pained me but rage quitting because of it was too childish for my age.