Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you do after you rage quit?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

My own is that I could have just poured out my frustration with the game and how it pained me but rage quitting because of it was too childish for my age. 

😂,It's better the way you just acted because it wouldn't change anything has it been you toiled over again. What I can't change I don't disturb myself over it. 

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Suckle on my pains and moan for a while and then move on again into playing all over again and get mocked by my friends 😂

It's actually why going through rage quit is very annoying because after you still get your ass back into the game thereby eating your words. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why going through rage quit is very annoying because after you still get your ass back into the game thereby eating your words. 

Seriously, it's the most stupid thing to do if you ask me because as an adult, it's totally off it to be be done at all. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Raging over a video game and quitting it doesn't make sense? No, that shows immaturity to me. Some gamers are like that, when playing play with free mind just to enjoy and not do or die affair with programmed events. 

Seriously, adults do that more often than kids most of the time and it keeps bothering why they allow themselves to do such? 

16 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, adults do that more often than kids most of the time and it keeps bothering why they allow themselves to do such? 

I wonder why too, because video games are created to serve as an entertainment therapy and not where we grow frustrated with life. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I wonder why too, because video games are created to serve as an entertainment therapy and not where we grow frustrated with life. 

It's simply a matter of fact that they can't handle the stress some video games come with which causes them to rage quit. 

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's simply a matter of fact that they can't handle the stress some video games come with which causes them to rage quit. 

If they can't manage the stress, they shouldn't come to play because it's not a must to play video games when your health isn't stable.