Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you do after you rage quit?

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's the crying babies of video games. I know how annoying it is when you are playing and being defeated frequently by AI or fellow gamer via multiplayer or double player contest. But such shouldn't make us rage. 

There will always be gamers that will always behave as if as if their lives depend on the video game they're playing which will invariably encroach on how they behave and act.

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no difference with what's happening in real life games from video games. In world football game during major tournaments players share tears when they lose the cup final. So, when you see gamers experiencing rage over a game that didn't go their way, unless know it's normal. But we shouldn't allow anger to penetrate our minds too hard to avoid acting mischievous. 

It's actually why football is a very challenging game and both in real life as well. It's a sport that's got the capacity of causing emotional outburst. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

There will always be gamers that will always behave as if as if their lives depend on the video game they're playing which will invariably encroach on how they behave and act.

Laughs, that's true as you said it. Some gamers depends solely on a particular game as if their survival depends on the game or that the game offers means if livelihood to them. That's bizarre because they aren't gaining much from the gain financially, which will make them to toil over a game. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Laughs, that's true as you said it. Some gamers depends solely on a particular game as if their survival depends on the game or that the game offers means if livelihood to them. That's bizarre because they aren't gaining much from the gain financially, which will make them to toil over a game. 

I have run into such gamers on more than one occasion and I really did talked the living sense into their thick skull because they are really daft. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have run into such gamers on more than one occasion and I really did talked the living sense into their thick skull because they are really daft. 

XD 😂. That's how most of them behave, as if the game and them are in convenient never to leave each other. I wouldn't force myself too hard via a game, I'll play and enjoy. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I believe that what they need is to be allowed to fool themselves as long as they want and get what they want in the long end. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I strongly believe that no mature adult will actually be doing this game rage of a thing because it is not something that is not expected of an adult to keep doing because some things are not going his way when playing.

You're right, it can't flee away from adults, that's a gaming thing and not an adult thing. Because when it isn't going your way, you'll definitely feel bad and rage over it. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Both the adults and children behave alike, their is no one exempted from rage. When it comes to rage is simply a thing associated with video game, it offends or saddens when your fellow gamer is taking advantage of you via a particular game. 

When an adults does it for what he felt being done hard for in games that he played isn't worth it for his age. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

When an adults does it for what he felt being done hard for in games that he played isn't worth it for his age. 

Everyone is the same, be it adults or children, they are the same. Just that adults sense of reasoning is high, but when it comes to rage when it isn't going well around a video game, they share same attribute of feeling sad. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Everyone is the same, be it adults or children, they are the same. Just that adults sense of reasoning is high, but when it comes to rage when it isn't going well around a video game, they share same attribute of feeling sad. 

That is exactly why they are adults and as such the expected to behave better than kids especially when things are not going their way.

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Come on my friend, being an adult gives you an edge from doing the paint that kids ordinarily wouldn't do in a very good way which when it comes to allowing gaming rage to take over you it is not something an adult should be vulnerable to often.

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Come on my friend, being an adult gives you an edge from doing the paint that kids ordinarily wouldn't do in a very good way which when it comes to allowing gaming rage to take over you it is not something an adult should be vulnerable to often.

Yeah man, an adult should control himself or herself when it comes to moment like raging and not expressing deep anger towards the game or the other gamer. Even the children too control their angers especially the matured minds.