Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you do after you rage quit?

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If they can't manage the stress, they shouldn't come to play because it's not a must to play video games when your health isn't stable. 

Some people are just like that and you can't change them, also just because they can't handle the stress doesn't mean they shouldn't play games. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some people are just like that and you can't change them, also just because they can't handle the stress doesn't mean they shouldn't play games. 

Yeah, since they can't change what has been around for some time now, they simply move on and keep managing the errors in the game like that. 

On 11/8/2021 at 9:13 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's the most stupid thing to do if you ask me because as an adult, it's totally off it to be be done at all. 

Yeah, it's part of the shit that adults do get into too and it's not funny at all but they can't help it at all. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's part of the shit that adults do get into too and it's not funny at all but they can't help it at all. 

Seriously, it's frustrating to watch myself doing that whenever I get frustrated. It happened to me so many times playing Dark Souls 2.

It's in every gamers life, when you're experiencing downtime playing with either the AI or opposite number, you'll definitely rage. But we should do our best to get it off from our mind instead of killing our mind with what doesn't really mean much. 

Either switch off the console completely or move over to another, more relaxing game. FIFA can be quite stressful especially if you're playing FUT Champs. So if you ever quit a game, the best thing to do is to go do something else for a bit. Playing another game whilst angry or frustrated will not end well.

8 hours ago, Darth said:

Either switch off the console completely or move over to another, more relaxing game. FIFA can be quite stressful especially if you're playing FUT Champs. So if you ever quit a game, the best thing to do is to go do something else for a bit. Playing another game whilst angry or frustrated will not end well.

Seriously, taking some time off the games will definitely be very effective in putting the rage off for the main time till you get back to the game all over again. 

On 11/14/2021 at 9:13 PM, Justin11 said:

It's better to come into video game and having the mindset to enjoy yourself irrespective of the result with AI or fellow gamer. 

Having a good AI in my games seems soothingly incredible for me because it makes my gameplay that fun. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Having a good AI in my games seems soothingly incredible for me because it makes my gameplay that fun. 

In order to have good AI you need to switch the difficulty to be top class while playing, so you can enjoy competitive gaming. 

On 11/13/2021 at 9:16 AM, Heatman said:

The truth of the matter is that rage quit is something that will always be a constant in the life of gamers as long as games still frustrates them. 

I simply shutdown everything and hit my lovely lonely bad and sleep it off for some hours and get right back at it. We die together here. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I simply shutdown everything and hit my lovely lonely bad and sleep it off for some hours and get right back at it. We die together here. 

That's the way to go mate. There is no need being awake and angry. It's better to go off and steam off the heat and get back better.