Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you do after you rage quit?

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If the children can simply hold on to their guard without exploring when feeling the rage, then adults should do the same to control the temper while enjoying the beautiful game. 

Even if kids don't manage to control their feelings, it's very understandable unlike when adults lose their cool too quickly. 

10 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Even if kids don't manage to control their feelings, it's very understandable unlike when adults lose their cool too quickly. 

It's understandable, because both are still humans, and humans have flaws both teen and adults. But there should be sense of keeping it cool, and avoid causing nuisance when we rage. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah man, an adult should control himself or herself when it comes to moment like raging and not expressing deep anger towards the game or the other gamer. Even the children too control their angers especially the matured minds. 

I have had my own share of raging over how my gameplay went and I have grown over it. It's a thought past gone for me. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah man, an adult should control himself or herself when it comes to moment like raging and not expressing deep anger towards the game or the other gamer. Even the children too control their angers especially the matured minds. 

That's why they are adults and for them to act otherwise isn't going to be accepted by me in any way possible. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's why they are adults and for them to act otherwise isn't going to be accepted by me in any way possible. 

They're adults and sense of maturity should be applied in order to accommodate their gaming life, to avoid causing trouble for themselves due to rage. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

They're adults and sense of maturity should be applied in order to accommodate their gaming life, to avoid causing trouble for themselves due to rage. 

Exactly!! It's what's expected of them. In fact, they are supposed to be the one's that are supposed to teach the kid gamers how to behave and react. 

After I rage quit a game, I will often take a break and maybe come back to it, but other times I will be done for a few weeks to a month or more before I try going back to it. Some games can be a bit too tough for me, so taking a break after getting into a stuck spot, is not ideal, but it's better for my mental health lol. 

But yeah, I a game is causing me too many issues, I usually give up after enough tries. Just not worth it to waste my time if I can't do it. I'll try another day. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

After I rage quit a game, I will often take a break and maybe come back to it, but other times I will be done for a few weeks to a month or more before I try going back to it. Some games can be a bit too tough for me, so taking a break after getting into a stuck spot, is not ideal, but it's better for my mental health lol. 

But yeah, I a game is causing me too many issues, I usually give up after enough tries. Just not worth it to waste my time if I can't do it. I'll try another day. 

It's just like skipping a content in any game that's being too stubborn for me to get through and once it proves uncrackable, then moving on is the next plan. 

16 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Most of the time I take break after such a situation. It's better to have some rest, as such rage may affect our behaviour. Take rest, and come back when I feel light again.

You have been a way for a while mate!! I hope you are cool or did you go off in game rage to wake up now and get back to us? 🤔 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't think the rage in video games can make you stay away here, something must have made him to stay quite away from the online forum' community. 

Well, you can actually use the community discussion as a therapy for fixing your rage. Talking about it really helps.

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, you can actually use the community discussion as a therapy for fixing your rage. Talking about it really helps.

Personally, I have actually done this on more than occasion and it really worked like magic in a way that I never expected it. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I have actually done this on more than occasion and it really worked like magic in a way that I never expected it. 

Yeah it's something that I have tapped into too but it's more like getting off the game and jumping into social media sites.