Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games are best to play when you only have a short time for a session?

9 hours ago, Darth said:

If I only had 10-15 minutes, I honestly wouldn't even bother playing a console game because by the time you have it up and running, you've wasted quite a bit of time. I would just go for a pretty easy but fun mobile game like Clash Royale. Easy to get multiple matches in during the brief period you have

You're right, but the hunger to taste just a single run in, wouldn't allow me to forget about it. I'll simply use the minimal time leftover to play it like that. 

On 10/6/2021 at 7:48 PM, StaceyPowers said:

If you only have 10-20 minutes to game, what games are best for sessions that short?

Setting up a friendly match in Top Eleven Football Manager doesn't play more than 9 minutes max. So, it's the shortest playing session I can easily get. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Provided it's on sports game, you can simply reprogram the timeframe, set it where you want it due to the allocated time which you want to offer at that moment for the game. 

Any dual game where you can compete another person and the game completes within apps fixed time, is preferable for that purpose. Normally adventure games also have various checkpoints where you can save your game, that won't be a big issue.

30 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Any dual game where you can compete another person and the game completes within apps fixed time, is preferable for that purpose. Normally adventure games also have various checkpoints where you can save your game, that won't be a big issue.

Yes, it has a checkpoint where we can save the level or mission we've accomplished. I've come across that via adventure games, and it is mostly like that. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Setting up a friendly match in Top Eleven Football Manager doesn't play more than 9 minutes max. So, it's the shortest playing session I can easily get. 

I saw the post you made about your champions league 2nd leg match that you drew 1-1 in 1st leg. What's the outcome of the match? 

Since I have to make up with video games and still attend to other stuffs with my little time made for the day. It means I'll adjust in playing games in a lengthy time, I'll enjoy longer duration when their is enough time for me and it's mainly during weekends. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Since I have to make up with video games and still attend to other stuffs with my little time made for the day. It means I'll adjust in playing games in a lengthy time, I'll enjoy longer duration when their is enough time for me and it's mainly during weekends. 

Exactly, longer games are more satisfying for me. At least, playing for anything not less than 2 hours isn't bad for me. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, longer games are more satisfying for me. At least, playing for anything not less than 2 hours isn't bad for me. 

Playing for longer periods brings immense satisfaction via your favourite game, than spending some couple of minutes around it. 

I understand that short time interval aren't the best for video game enjoyment. I prefer praying when my body pleases to stop and not rushing up due to little duration of time invested at that time. 

Edited by Justin11

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand that short time interval aren't the best for video game enjoyment. I prefer praying when my body pleases to stop and not rushing up due to little duration of time invested at that time. 

That is not exactly true. remember playing games like Tekken and Street fighter. Those were the best duel games I have played in my childhood. And games were not that long too. It hardly takes 3 to 4 minutes for a battle to complete.

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That is not exactly true. remember playing games like Tekken and Street fighter. Those were the best duel games I have played in my childhood. And games were not that long too. It hardly takes 3 to 4 minutes for a battle to complete.

Tekken and Street fighter are short depending on who you are playing with. Some players know how to evade and keep running around for more than 5 minutes.