Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games are best to play when you only have a short time for a session?

6 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That is not exactly true. remember playing games like Tekken and Street fighter. Those were the best duel games I have played in my childhood. And games were not that long too. It hardly takes 3 to 4 minutes for a battle to complete.

That's cool, because the game is short. And lots of persons love such kind of games that have shorter levels and not playing and playing for longer period just to finish up a certain level. 

7 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That is not exactly true. remember playing games like Tekken and Street fighter. Those were the best duel games I have played in my childhood. And games were not that long too. It hardly takes 3 to 4 minutes for a battle to complete.

It's more like the trilogy of Mortal Kombat where a fight session won't last more than 3 minutes depending on how good the player is against his opponent or the AI. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool, because the game is short. And lots of persons love such kind of games that have shorter levels and not playing and playing for longer period just to finish up a certain level. 

Especially I like such games when we play in multiplayer mode. These are fast and easy to play. I also remember playing WWE, which I had played extensively when I was a big fan of this game.

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Especially I like such games when we play in multiplayer mode. These are fast and easy to play. I also remember playing WWE, which I had played extensively when I was a big fan of this game.

WWE smack down games comes with shorter duration to finish it its round. Since you go by rounds, you can easily finish it up. 

On 10/29/2021 at 6:07 PM, Razor1911 said:

I have played in Royal Rumble match pay per view of WWE games and some matches do last more than 10 minutes when you play in Multiplayer mode. 

On 10/30/2021 at 7:17 PM, Heatman said:

I have played in Royal Rumble match pay per view of WWE games and some matches do last more than 10 minutes when you play in Multiplayer mode. 

Isn't Royal Rumble match pay per view of WWE the match where they throw wrestlers over the top rope to have them eliminated? 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Isn't Royal Rumble match pay per view of WWE the match where they throw wrestlers over the top rope to have them eliminated? 

Yeah, it's the same one and it can definitely be a long battle session when gamers don't want to be thrown over to have them eliminated. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

In the past three weeks, I've not spend more than one hour playing video games. I can use just 15 minutes to have fun playing FIFA game. 

When you have a very busy schedule, it's going to be very difficult for you to get more game time unlike when you are free. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you have a very busy schedule, it's going to be very difficult for you to get more game time unlike when you are free. 

Yes, when one is busy the gaming time is reduced that's why the gamer finds it hard to finish up many games, due to lack of time to enjoy what he or she love doing at leisure time. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's the same one and it can definitely be a long battle session when gamers don't want to be thrown over to have them eliminated. 

Yeah, it's one of the matches that you can decide to kill time by not getting eliminated and it will take like forever till it gets done.