Register Now
StaceyPowers

How did you end up playing the main platform that you do?

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I have a lot of work to do on or with my smartphone which playing video games with it makes it hard for me to cope with work. 

You're right, such I experience too. I spend some time with my smart phone being around the internet so, their is no way I can play video games with it. I have my PS4 and PC which serve in that capacity of gaming. This days I'm spending more time being online than video game. I spend over six hours being online, and I spend just 2-3 hours for video games. VGR takes most of my time online especially when I have no gig to work on via freelance marketplace. 

25 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're right, such I experience too. I spend some time with my smart phone being around the internet so, their is no way I can play video games with it. I have my PS4 and PC which serve in that capacity of gaming. This days I'm spending more time being online than video game. I spend over six hours being online, and I spend just 2-3 hours for video games. VGR takes most of my time online especially when I have no gig to work on via freelance marketplace. 

That's the main reason I have to make the decision to get myself a Nintendo Switch console that's as portable as my smartphone to cover up. 

12 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's the main reason I have to make the decision to get myself a Nintendo Switch console that's as portable as my smartphone to cover up. 

I love Ninetendo switch for that purpose. I love something portable like my smart phone, that's why I admire the console. I might consider getting it, if it turns my head feeling for it. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, I do play games with my smartphone but recently, it's more on my Nintendo Switch then on my mobile phone. 

Gameplay on Nintendo Switch is always far more better than playing on mobile phones devices all the time. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Gameplay on Nintendo Switch is always far more better than playing on mobile phones devices all the time. 

There is no way you would expect Nintendo Switch games to be on the same level with smartphone games. Nintendo Switch is built for games only. 

On 12/4/2021 at 12:34 PM, Heatman said:

There is no way you would expect Nintendo Switch games to be on the same level with smartphone games. Nintendo Switch is built for games only. 

It's why a lot gamers are comfortably switching from even Playstation consoles games to Nintendo Switch gameplay. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's why a lot gamers are comfortably switching from even Playstation consoles games to Nintendo Switch gameplay. 

Exactly, it's why the game is even selling more than ever now since there has been a lot of switching over to the platform. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's why the game is even selling more than ever now since there has been a lot of switching over to the platform. 

Yeah, the portability of the gaming device sells it easily. When it's almost very easy to move about just like smartphone. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, the portability of the gaming device sells it easily. When it's almost very easy to move about just like smartphone. 

Yeah, it's why I had to move up the playing chart of using Nintendo Switch because I can't be left out. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's why I had to move up the playing chart of using Nintendo Switch because I can't be left out. 

A lot of gamers are like this and it's something that's very interesting in my opinion because they get to experience more than they bargained for. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Ever since I've been a kid most of my gaming choices have been influenced by what my peer group has been doing, so many of what I play today was set on the path for me by my peers.

There was a time when my mother had to ban my association from my peer groups because of the negative effects they have on me including my gaming habit. 

That's one thing with teen age, when I was growing up I have lots of gaming friends, we go together to my family house and crowd it up, simply for the fun of competing with each other. My parents and senior sister never enjoyed such company of crowds coming to visit me all the time for video games. Such made them to restrict most of those friends back then.