Register Now
StaceyPowers

How did you end up playing the main platform that you do?

On 12/29/2021 at 10:14 PM, Heatman said:

Of course yes, there is a war of popularity and best of usage between the two brand even up to date. 

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/features/opinion/is-playstation-really-beating-xbox-in-the-console-war/amp/

Wow, that's interesting news. I actually didn't follow that up well because I never really paid more attention to Xbox. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Wow, that's interesting news. I actually didn't follow that up well because I never really paid more attention to Xbox. 

It was one hell of trend back then. In fact, it's still up a little bit now because Xbox and Playstation is still battling till now. 

On 1/2/2022 at 6:37 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Those users causing console wars are simply distorting themselves over what's not necessary, stressing themselves, and wasting their precious time which they could've used for productive things to argue blindly for Microsoft and Sony investment. 

It actually helps the company to sell their products well because it's what pushes buyers to push more to what they want to purchase. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It actually helps the company to sell their products well because it's what pushes buyers to push more to what they want to purchase. 

You're right. It is the gain of the two gaming companies. Such kind of boiling argument makes them record more sales since their fans will do everything to defend who they support, lol. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're right. It is the gain of the two gaming companies. Such kind of boiling argument makes them record more sales since their fans will do everything to defend who they support, lol. 

Their supporters will always keep supporting their favorite game companies no matter what they make. It's been a pattern for them ever since. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Their supporters will always keep supporting their favorite game companies no matter what they make. It's been a pattern for them ever since. 

You're simply correct with your point. I wouldn't support any gaming company, to the point of defending their badge when they are performing poorly. 

On 1/3/2022 at 9:05 PM, Head_Hunter said:

When it comes to what gaming fans can do to support their favorite gaming companies and their games is bizarre to me most of the time because I can't seem to understand them. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

When it comes to what gaming fans can do to support their favorite gaming companies and their games is bizarre to me most of the time because I can't seem to understand them. 

It's actually why I'm getting a hang of playing on PC now because I'm making new friends who are more PC gamers and they help me a lot. 

17 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

More of my friends are play station favorites. I still have others who enjoy playing Xbox series, especially on Xbox 360 and Xbox one. 

Xbox 360 was really very popular when it came out during the SEGA consoles war and a lot of my folks got it at the time. 

56 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Xbox 360 was really very popular when it came out during the SEGA consoles war and a lot of my folks got it at the time. 

It was indeed, I tried getting it back then, but it was way off my budget, before I decided to settle down for PS2 console. 

12 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It was indeed, I tried getting it back then, but it was way off my budget, before I decided to settle down for PS2 console. 

I hanged on to my Playstation 1 for longer than I should in my opinion which was why I didn't get Xbox 360 sooner then.