Register Now
StaceyPowers

How did you end up playing the main platform that you do?

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I actually have to agree with you on that learning part because even though they weren't letting it easy on me, I learnt the hard way. 

It's what it is my friend. If they had gone soft on you, by now you wouldn't have gotten to the level you are at now. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When you see enough reasons that your pals wouldn't give you an easy challenge, then you should take your practice very serious to study their weaknesses and use it against them. 

They wouldn't even give any choice. It's either you are playing, getting bashed and learning together, or you ain't playing at all. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's what it is my friend. If they had gone soft on you, by now you wouldn't have gotten to the level you are at now. 

Yeah, that's a fact. I would have still be relaxing that I still have a long way to go while I degrade in the game over time. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

They wouldn't even give any choice. It's either you are playing, getting bashed and learning together, or you ain't playing at all. 

I got what you said, but I've known my friends game-play long ago, I know how they play and their weakness too. So, that's where I'll be capitalizing on. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got what you said, but I've known my friends game-play long ago, I know how they play and their weakness too. So, that's where I'll be capitalizing on. 

Yeah, it's what my friends did to me back then by capitalizing on my ignorance and beating the crap out of me on daily basis. 

On 12/24/2021 at 11:54 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's what my friends did to me back then by capitalizing on my ignorance and beating the crap out of me on daily basis. 

lol, at least you learned your lessons. That's one I keep on believing on this adage that says: lessons are blessings, when you learn your lessons you make amends to go better. 

My friends and I moved from the Xbox 360 to the PS4 because it just made sense really. I think PlayStation won that console generation pretty easily because the Xbox was a mess at the start. After that, I just remained with PlayStation as the main console since it has a great set of games and I love the system itself. 

2 hours ago, Darth said:

My friends and I moved from the Xbox 360 to the PS4 because it just made sense really. I think PlayStation won that console generation pretty easily because the Xbox was a mess at the start. After that, I just remained with PlayStation as the main console since it has a great set of games and I love the system itself. 

I actually had than same switching path with playing on my Playstation 4 right now. I actually liked my Xbox 360 then. 

On 12/26/2021 at 7:24 PM, Darth said:

My gaming experience and life have been more on Playstation consoles and I'm sure that's it's going to be like that till death do us part. 

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

My gaming experience and life have been more on Playstation consoles and I'm sure that's it's going to be like that till death do us part. 

The popularity on PlayStation console have been up there for years now, it only shows how good Sony have been with their merchandise. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

The popularity on PlayStation console have been up there for years now, it only shows how good Sony have been with their merchandise. 

I don't even know between Playstation consoles and Xbox consoles, the one that's more popular and sells more.. 

On 12/28/2021 at 3:31 PM, Heatman said:

I don't even know between Playstation consoles and Xbox consoles, the one that's more popular and sells more.. 

Was there anything like Playstation console war vs Xbox series console as well?