Register Now
StaceyPowers

How did you end up playing the main platform that you do?

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you are not into that kind of arcade games, it will be very difficult for you to adapt to playing on Atari. 

I understand it will be hard for me to settle down playing such kind of retro gaming console for the first time. But if I continue playing I'll simply settle down well. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand it will be hard for me to settle down playing such kind of retro gaming console for the first time. But if I continue playing I'll simply settle down well. 

Some gamers are simply hardcore old school when it comes to the kind of games they play and even the platform that they like to play with. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Well, it's a normal thing to get used to something when you have invested a good number of time and commitment to it. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, it's a normal thing to get used to something when you have invested a good number of time and commitment to it. 

That's why better practice makes it perfect with time. Since I'll be finding such kind of game hard to play, learn it gradually is a wonderful option. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's been my story with gaming experience ever since I started playing from my childhood. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's why better practice makes it perfect with time. Since I'll be finding such kind of game hard to play, learn it gradually is a wonderful option. 

You're absolutely correct by the way my friend. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's been my story with gaming experience ever since I started playing from my childhood. 

When you have a powerful peer group, whatever that they do is most likely going to be 90% of what you would do as well. It's a natural phenomenon. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no doubt peers can influence any one doing what he or she never planned. That's why parents preached against wrong peer groups. But leading me into gaming isn't a bad choice, I love gaming and it's not a crime. 

Peers do it all the time and when you don't follow suit in what they are doing, you will be excommunicated from the group. It's how powerful my peer group was then. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no doubt peers can influence any one doing what he or she never planned. That's why parents preached against wrong peer groups. But leading me into gaming isn't a bad choice, I love gaming and it's not a crime. 

My buddies do that to me all the time when I was still a teenager. There are some days when they dealt with me so bad that I hated all of them. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

My buddies do that to me all the time when I was still a teenager. There are some days when they dealt with me so bad that I hated all of them. 

It's actually the only best way to get to be very serious about learning how to play and get better in the game. Am I correct or not? 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

They Influenced into loving video games? If so, then you're very funny. Because their is nothing wrong with them getting you to what makes life pretty much easier. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually the only best way to get to be very serious about learning how to play and get better in the game. Am I correct or not? 

I actually have to agree with you on that learning part because even though they weren't letting it easy on me, I learnt the hard way.