Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments in games when you don't know whether to laugh or cry

On 11/12/2021 at 11:27 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I don't think he used autosave, with autosave you wouldn't lose your progress, at same time you wouldn't repeat a passed event. 

The one thing that sucks about making use of auto saves, is that it saves when it's not needed and override your preferred save point. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

The one thing that sucks about making use of auto saves, is that it saves when it's not needed and override your preferred save point. 

When you click on the option to Autosave, it means you aren't needing to do manual saving, you simply wants the automatic save, that overrides. 

On 11/14/2021 at 9:08 PM, Justin11 said:

You can simply duplicate your save option, one for autosave and the other for manual save. When you want to do any of them you can simply head over to any of the option and get started there. 

It gets to kick in the save when you get something going on that doesn't need any interruption which the auto save screws with. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It gets to kick in the save when you get something going on that doesn't need any interruption which the auto save screws with. 

When you're in such a game mission and you don't need such unexpected interruption due to what autosave can bring, simply switch the autosave off. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:45 AM, Justin11 said:

When you're in such a game mission and you don't need such unexpected interruption due to what autosave can bring, simply switch the autosave off. 

After my first horrible experience with it, what do you think that I do now whenever I'm playing any games? 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

After my first horrible experience with it, what do you think that I do now whenever I'm playing any games? 

You can go for the manual save, and keep close attention to the progress of the game you're playing. If you play to some extent, you can simply save it via manual and continue from there. 

56 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You can go for the manual save, and keep close attention to the progress of the game you're playing. If you play to some extent, you can simply save it via manual and continue from there. 

I have been doing that for a while and it's the best way to go about it when it comes to my gaming. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I have been doing that for a while and it's the best way to go about it when it comes to my gaming. 

Since that's the best way for you to save your video game progress, you should simply go with that and erase the issues of hard I know things. 

30 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Since that's the best way for you to save your video game progress, you should simply go with that and erase the issues of hard I know things. 

Exactly, manual saves is the best bet in my opinion ever since I have tried out making use of both saving processes. 

33 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, manual saves is the best bet in my opinion ever since I have tried out making use of both saving processes. 

That's where everyone's preference comes into Live. We try to build our career via what we love around gaming. I live the option of autosave especially when I don't want to repeat myself via any level which I've passed. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't really think that there's been any games that are made which could possibly make me to cry. I might feel sad but not really cry. 

Seriously, you're obviously a gamer with tough skin with what you mentioned earlier about how you feel with and after playing Spec Ops : The Line.