Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments in games when you don't know whether to laugh or cry

On 10/31/2021 at 9:15 AM, Boblee said:

I had it to the best of my fill playing Dark Souls at first. I'm not sure if any other games would ever treat me like such and get away with it. 

Did you get to play the predecessor game of Dark Souls? It's Demon Souls. It's as tough as Dark Souls itself when it was released in 2009. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Did you get to play the predecessor game of Dark Souls? It's Demon Souls. It's as tough as Dark Souls itself when it was released in 2009. 

Yes of course, I believe that most recent Dark Souls fans all started from Demon Souls. If I didn't, the game wouldn't be complete for me. 

42 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's been a while dark souls started, for it to bear demon souls earlier on. I am going to get the game installed on my PS3 console this weekend. 

Have you fixed the issue of memory spaced needed for you to get more games on your Playstation 3 console? 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Have you fixed the issue of memory spaced needed for you to get more games on your Playstation 3 console? 

My PS3 console doesn't need much of the space for installation of video games. I use the slim PS3 console whose internal storage drive is 500GB and most of the games installed via the drive isn't up to 20GB. I have 20 games installed at the moment, I still have 140GB left for more. 

On 10/31/2021 at 10:54 PM, Boblee said:

It's always challenging at first, yes it's going to be thrilling as well but the frustration it comes with is on a whole different level. 

The frustration is always there, when if you're living the gameplay, with how difficult you're finding it at the earlier time will simply make you feel bad because you aren't satisfying your curiosity by playing to enjoy your performance. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The frustration is always there, when if you're living the gameplay, with how difficult you're finding it at the earlier time will simply make you feel bad because you aren't satisfying your curiosity by playing to enjoy your performance. 

It's why when I push too hard to break into the new game and it's being too challenging, I would dump it for a while. 

On 11/1/2021 at 8:44 PM, Justin11 said:

My PS3 console doesn't need much of the space for installation of video games. I use the slim PS3 console whose internal storage drive is 500GB and most of the games installed via the drive isn't up to 20GB. I have 20 games installed at the moment, I still have 140GB left for more. 

140GB still available isn't too small for you to install any new games that you want to get for yourself to play. 

15 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

For PS3 games, it will be enough to install more than 20 games inside with some remainder. 

20 games for 140GB? Are you kidding me? Well, it's all dependent on the games file size you're downloading. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

20 games for 140GB? Are you kidding me? Well, it's all dependent on the games file size you're downloading. 

Yes, most of the PS3 console games doesn't collect more than 10GB of data. You can simply make more research about it, and you'll find out what I'm telling you. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, most of the PS3 console games doesn't collect more than 10GB of data. You can simply make more research about it, and you'll find out what I'm telling you. 

I see, if that's the case, then it's very possible to get that number of games for the PS3 console and I was never doubting you, knowing that you are playing on PS3 currently. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

I see, if that's the case, then it's very possible to get that number of games for the PS3 console and I was never doubting you, knowing that you are playing on PS3 currently. 

😅, You're welcome dearie. PS3 is outdated, new franchise consoles are using more of the GB for better quality games. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

😅, You're welcome dearie. PS3 is outdated, new franchise consoles are using more of the GB for better quality games. 

I wouldn't call PS3 an outdated console. There are still some gamers playing on PS2 and even PS1. 

29 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I wouldn't call PS3 an outdated console. There are still some gamers playing on PS2 and even PS1. 

Hmm, you're right. I've seen some gamers who are still with their PS1 and PS2 console up to this day. But that shouldn't encourage me much to stick around with the console.