Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments in games when you don't know whether to laugh or cry

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, manual saves is my best bet when it comes to how I like to save my game's progress. 

It's what I make use of as well because it offers more game save security in my opinion ever since I started using it. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I normally don't like the option of manual save during gaming. I can easily forget to save and switch off my device, and falling prey of losing my progress, bizarre. 

Yeah, games that doesn't come with auto save features leaves the gamer frustrated when they fail to save manually. 

On 11/7/2021 at 6:32 PM, Boblee said:

It's why some gamers who have issues with auto saves failing, pick to make use of manual saves. 

One time with manual saves is that, you should always pinpoint where you want to save in order not to forget. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, games that doesn't come with auto save features leaves the gamer frustrated when they fail to save manually. 

It's good you've acknowledged what I meant. Since I can't keep to the time I need to manual save, I simply opt in for the autosave. 

Random things in camp in RDR2. If you hang out a while everyone will either fight or fuck. Sometimes both. Sean and Karen sneak off into a tent, and if I remember right, Sean cums in just a few seconds, leaving Karen with blue balls. She then storms off pissed as hell (I would too) with Sean trying to get his pants on as he runs after her. It's not necessarily a cry situation, unless seeing a woman not get hers makes you cry for whatever reason.

But I find it funny as hell. Face palm and hilarious.

On 11/9/2021 at 2:03 AM, Justin11 said:

One time with manual saves is that, you should always pinpoint where you want to save in order not to forget. 

Yeah, it's why most gamers prefer to make use of manual saves, the only issue is that it's stressful to do it all the time. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's why most gamers prefer to make use of manual saves, the only issue is that it's stressful to do it all the time. 

When you're using manual save, you can simply regulate when you want to save or not. And simply repeat over a mission or event of the game. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

The very first time auto save massed up my game progress, it wasn't really funny for me as it really pissed me off. 

How many hours of game progress did you lose as a result of the mess up with the auto save?