Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments in games when you don't know whether to laugh or cry

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why when I push too hard to break into the new game and it's being too challenging, I would dump it for a while. 

You should simply play as your strength can allow you, take some rest and comeback to full strength and continue gaming. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You should simply play as your strength can allow you, take some rest and comeback to full strength and continue gaming. 

It's how one should play in a healthy way because it's that determination to break the game that pushes one into unplanned addiction. 

16 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's how one should play in a healthy way because it's that determination to break the game that pushes one into unplanned addiction. 

Yeah- when we plan what we want to play and how many hours that should be enough for gaming, we wouldn't have issues with addiction. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, you're right. I've seen some gamers who are still with their PS1 and PS2 console up to this day. But that shouldn't encourage me much to stick around with the console. 

Well, as long as you're already prepared to switch it up and get a higher version of the console, it's not a bad thing. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, as long as you're already prepared to switch it up and get a higher version of the console, it's not a bad thing. 

Yes, we follow the uptrend, I wouldn't like it when the gaming industry is going up and I'm going down, I simply wants to follow the party to reach new haven. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, we follow the uptrend, I wouldn't like it when the gaming industry is going up and I'm going down, I simply wants to follow the party to reach new haven. 

Yeah, that's what it is for me when it comes to games that I have to play on my PS4 console currently and they are worth it. 

On 11/4/2021 at 10:09 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's what it is for me when it comes to games that I have to play on my PS4 console currently and they are worth it. 

That's how it should be. When you work for the best quality video game console you reap the reward, that's what you're gaining as a PS4 gamer. 

On 10/28/2021 at 12:00 PM, Empire said:

Or both, Then again who does cry while playing. Crying as you spent 500 hours and lost it all 😜 Or when the sexest daughter died in the beginning of “The Last of Us”. 😜 that was just another story. 

Seriously, about the lost hours with 500 to say the least. I'd just pass out for a while and dump the game for at least 2 years. 

On 11/6/2021 at 9:10 AM, Boblee said:

Seriously, about the lost hours with 500 to say the least. I'd just pass out for a while and dump the game for at least 2 years. 

I would scream 😱 my heads off if I lose 500 hours of gameplay lost because of not saving. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would scream 😱 my heads off if I lose 500 hours of gameplay lost because of not saving. 

Seriously, 500 hours isn't 5 hours. Do you have any idea how many months it's going to take who plays 1 hour every day to get to that spot? 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

500 hours of game time can cover the whole of the year for a gamer that is averaging 1 hour everyday. 

Then you can imagine losing all that because you failed to save when you're supposed to. Although, that may hardly happen. 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Then you can imagine losing all that because you failed to save when you're supposed to. Although, that may hardly happen. 

Hmm, it will really be frustrating indeed to come so far and losing my progress around the game which I've devoted whole lots of time without saving the progress made. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, it will really be frustrating indeed to come so far and losing my progress around the game which I've devoted whole lots of time without saving the progress made. 

It's why some gamers who have issues with auto saves failing, pick to make use of manual saves.