Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments in games when you don't know whether to laugh or cry

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sometimes when such a thing happens with me, I tend to take some time off and recollect myself get back in it. 

That's needed Buddy, cos we shouldn't ruin over such scenario. I know it's painful to lose carelessly to AI, but I have to accept and move on, learn better next time. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

No one feels comfortable when they are on a bad losing streak. It takes away your gaming confidence and that sucks. 

That sucks indeed, it sucks me down greatly and making me to lose passion or drive in continuing. I don't like being in a losing streak via the game I play comfortably. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's needed Buddy, cos we shouldn't ruin over such scenario. I know it's painful to lose carelessly to AI, but I have to accept and move on, learn better next time. 

When things aren't going your well in a good mood, all you can do is try and if it's not working out, it's better to move on. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

When things aren't going your well in a good mood, all you can do is try and if it's not working out, it's better to move on. 

Yes, I don't see reasons why I'll be hanging around quite a long time around a video game that doesn't offer chance of enjoyment, lack of progress as well. 

I got a bit emotional near the end of Life is Strange. I thought it had a good story and rich characters. I think I get that way with most games and movies, because I'm often an emotional person to begin with. So if some sad moment pops up, I sometimes get depressed and sad. 

I rarely feel moved by a video game to do either. At most game plots interest me with the way events unfold but I rarely feel strongly emotional about the actual plot and what happens to the characters. I wish I was though.

Edited by NightmareFarm

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I got a bit emotional near the end of Life is Strange. I thought it had a good story and rich characters. I think I get that way with most games and movies, because I'm often an emotional person to begin with. So if some sad moment pops up, I sometimes get depressed and sad. 

This is exactly how it has been with my sisters for ages. The way they cry when they watch an emotional movie is really shocking to me. 

46 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

xD, women are just different, weaker vessels. It was just like that for my mother and sisters, they always shade tears in an emotional country video, even shading tears via os Titanic movie. 

But my niece is as hard as they come when it comes to having an emotion made of steel. There are some games that I can't play but she plays it with ease.