Register Now
StaceyPowers

Biggest adjustments you’ve had to make with a new generation of games?

33 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I still have my SEGA Genesis and Saturn which I just look at to appreciate how gaming consoles have developed over the years. 

Keep those two retro consoles beside you for years. I believe your wards can start from there to play themselves way up in the future. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I still have my SEGA Genesis and Saturn which I just look at to appreciate how gaming consoles have developed over the years. 

Yeah, the hardware design and functionality are completely different and well improved on with what we have today in PS5. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, the hardware design and functionality are completely different and well improved on with what we have today in PS5. 

Playstation 5 is the apex of the PlayStation hardware console, so it's something that's supposed to be super lit if you ask me. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Playstation 5 is the apex of the PlayStation hardware console, so it's something that's supposed to be super lit if you ask me. 

Exactly, they really took their time to make the PS5 hardware to be the very best of what the game can offer. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, they really took their time to make the PS5 hardware to be the very best of what the game can offer. 

With the cost of the console well over $1,000, if they offered a substandard hardware, they are going to screwed hard. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

With the cost of the console well over $1,000, if they offered a substandard hardware, they are going to screwed hard. 

I actually expected the PS5 console to come with a VR set but it didn't but hopefully they will incorporate that in their next console.

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually expected the PS5 console to come with a VR set but it didn't but hopefully they will incorporate that in their next console.

Personally, I believe that it's something that is under process and it's definitely going to be incorporated into video game in the nearest feature but it's only going to make the video games to be more expensive to deal with.

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If PS5 console feature VR option, it will simply make the video game console the best in the world, and more arguably again. It will be more expensive than before. 

I just had to look further because I was kind of not really sure if the PS5 is compatible with VR and Sony already did make that possible. 

https://www.theverge.com/2021/2/23/22296998/sony-ps5-next-gen-vr-headset-virtual-reality-features

25 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I just had to look further because I was kind of not really sure if the PS5 is compatible with VR and Sony already did make that possible. 

https://www.theverge.com/2021/2/23/22296998/sony-ps5-next-gen-vr-headset-virtual-reality-features

I read from starting to end of the article you shared concerning the imminent development of Sony next gen VR headphone. It will simply be worthwhile to see the VR headphone being introduced, that will bring enormous feature into PS5 console, that will attract more sales. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I read from starting to end of the article you shared concerning the imminent development of Sony next gen VR headphone. It will simply be worthwhile to see the VR headphone being introduced, that will bring enormous feature into PS5 console, that will attract more sales. 

I have already bookmarked the page to read more about how make use of the VR headset when I get my own PlayStation 5.

17 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have already bookmarked the page to read more about how make use of the VR headset when I get my own PlayStation 5.

It's very necessary as you've done that. I wouldn't ask for more if eventually Sony brings that feature into PS5 console later next year. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's very necessary as you've done that. I wouldn't ask for more if eventually Sony brings that feature into PS5 console later next year. 

Exactly, it's definitely going to be very helpful for me to know exactly and very well how to manipulate the VR headset when I get to own it. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's definitely going to be very helpful for me to know exactly and very well how to manipulate the VR headset when I get to own it. 

If you manage to own one when it's out, I mean for the Sony play station 5 edition type. That will simply make you go into fantasy realm and enjoy the feeling xD. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would have really been surprised if Sony haven't made any plans on how to get the VR headset very functional with their PlayStation 5 hardware because it's something that the hardware is supposed to come with that offers great features for gamers.