Register Now
StaceyPowers

Biggest adjustments you’ve had to make with a new generation of games?

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you're smart phone is working perfectly for you don't try to do factory reset. Even if it has a technical issue, you can take it to a technician to use another method to repair the damage without you losing your data. 

I think that it's something that I can't jump it especially knowing well that I can't backup my files to lose all of them. Getting lost files isn't that easy. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that it's something that I can't jump it especially knowing well that I can't backup my files to lose all of them. Getting lost files isn't that easy. 

It isn't easy to digest, that's why I'm always careful with my main device which I saved lots of essential files. But most of my very important files are hanging on my email draft list, because I don't want to regret over it if I fail to save it there. 

On 1/10/2022 at 3:09 PM, Heatman said:

The only thing that I'm going to say to you is that prevention is better than cure. If you don't know how it's done, don't do it yourself. 

On 1/7/2022 at 4:35 PM, Boblee said:

I know about making use of resetting the phone factory settings and once I did it in the past, I lost all passwords and including my pictures, songs and video. 

I know you would lose your essential files if you activate the factory reset to erase your phone data. Assume you did the hard reset of some system settings like the phone password and application data, you wouldn't have lost your essential files. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know you would lose your essential files if you activate the factory reset to erase your phone data. Assume you did the hard reset of some system settings like the phone password and application data, you wouldn't have lost your essential files. 

If you don't have all the passwords saved out or backed up, how then can you be able to recover them? It's a big challenge for me. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you don't have all the passwords saved out or backed up, how then can you be able to recover them? It's a big challenge for me. 

It's possible not to lose your data like pictures, apps especially your utility apps, and other files in your phone. Simply hold the down volume button, together with the power button. It will definitely show you options where you need to click on the soft factory reset, which wouldn't delete your files, but rather restore your phone back in order especially when it is glitched, or when your phone is locked due to forgotten password etc. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's possible not to lose your data like pictures, apps especially your utility apps, and other files in your phone. Simply hold the down volume button, together with the power button. It will definitely show you options where you need to click on the soft factory reset, which wouldn't delete your files, but rather restore your phone back in order especially when it is glitched, or when your phone is locked due to forgotten password etc. 

I'm not sure that this applies to Apple products but only Android smartphone 📱 if I'm not mistaken right? 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not sure that this applies to Apple products but only Android smartphone 📱 if I'm not mistaken right? 

I never used Apple before, it's specifically for Android phone users. That's where I used the method to reset my phone's password when I inadvertently inputted a wrong password. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never used Apple before, it's specifically for Android phone users. That's where I used the method to reset my phone's password when I inadvertently inputted a wrong password. 

I'm very sure that doesn't work for Apple products. I have tried to use it to reset my friend's phone and it never did anything at all.