Register Now
StaceyPowers

Biggest adjustments you’ve had to make with a new generation of games?

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I would never forget all the hard days of dealing with entangled wires of controllers and also battling with them having partial contact. It was a crazy early days in the world of games. 

There were times when I had to use rubber band to tie up my console wire in order to get me by playing some games then when I didn't have the money to replace them. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

There were times when I had to use rubber band to tie up my console wire in order to get me by playing some games then when I didn't have the money to replace them. 

There are so many ways we tried to improvise with getting those wired controllers. I used duck tape one time to tape it. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are so many ways we tried to improvise with getting those wired controllers. I used duck tape one time to tape it. 

Ducttape is what you meant right? You're already going to the extreme with that usage of the tape. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Ducttape is what you meant right? You're already going to the extreme with that usage of the tape. 

Yeah, it's Duct Tape, it's a typo error but I'm glad that you were able to grab the point I was trying to make. The tape is one unbelievably strong. 

241982677_images(5).jpeg.419ef307fc6c777cf39746bc16bed7fb.jpeg

With the use of the duct tape one can easily bind his or her controller when it's worning out. I never used the duct tape before to bandage my controllers before, but it's an option which is good to serve a purpose at that moment until the gamer finds a way to get a new controller. 

On 11/1/2021 at 12:03 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's Duct Tape, it's a typo error but I'm glad that you were able to grab the point I was trying to make. The tape is one unbelievably strong. 

241982677_images(5).jpeg.419ef307fc6c777cf39746bc16bed7fb.jpeg

Duct Tape can literally hold together anything that it's used to bind. I remember using it to tape my plastic chair that broke and it held it firmly. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Duct Tape can literally hold together anything that it's used to bind. I remember using it to tape my plastic chair that broke and it held it firmly. 

Just be getting ready to be hired by a furniture company soon since you're good at fixing chairs 😂